i could really use a wish right now....

fife_girl

If you had 1 wish right now what would it be??.....but not the obvious one of no social anxiety...i mean other problems, even small ones, or your most dificult aspect of SA ...:confused:

fife_girl

i have a few but if it had to be put down to one i guess it would be to see family without being so worried about every little thing.. or being able to look my gf in the eyes more often :(

EscapeArtist

It would have to be to feel comfortable around emotions of any kind. I develop a gut wrenching feeling if I let anybody know me too well or too long, somehow because of this I'm guessing. Chances are that if we share any emotions, and I know you in person, I won't be around long. I guess in a way that's the intimacy fear, intimacy=emotions? Or, just the vulnerability fear. I'm not sure. But oh does it ever ruin any chance of taking care of this loneliness

Last edited:

awkwardamanda

A new job. Or least the confidence and motivation to get one. I'm pretty sure I'll be (somewhat) happier once I get over that hurdle, but being in the state I'm in now makes it pretty difficult.:rolleyes:

*Amy*

I wish I were beautiful. Yes, I know, it's the same thing women have yearned for for centuries, and that it is inner beauty that matters, but if, on top of shy, you are ugly, you're doomed to feel rejected for the rest of your life::(:

I wish I were beautiful. Yes, I know, it's the same thing women have yearned for for centuries, and that it is inner beauty that matters, but if, on top of shy, you are ugly, you're doomed to feel rejected for the rest of your life::(:

With a response like that, I'm pretty sure you're already beautiful, you just don't know it.

It would have to be to feel comfortable around emotions of any kind. I develop a gut wrenching feeling if I let anybody know me too well or too long, somehow because of this I'm guessing. Chances are that if we share any emotions, and I know you in person, I won't be around long. I guess in a way that's the intimacy fear, intimacy=emotions? Or, just the vulnerability fear. I'm not sure. But oh does it ever ruin any chance of taking care of this loneliness

This is interesting. I need to think this through. Or feel it through. Or something

Minty

I'd wish for enough money to get by comfortably in life and to give my family security. Money doesn't solve mental problems but the lack of money sure can exacerbate them.

Minty

I doubt you're ugly D:

And if you're beautiful and shy, people tend to think you're stuck up.

mmmm

I'd wish for healthy and unhealthy foods to swap calories. Like, for chocolate to swap calories with carrots, For ice-cream to swap with celery, that sort of thing.

emerald_star733

There are a couple of wishes close to my heart and i will keep them there... but to share here? My wish is for peace. To have peace of mind with my past, present, and future would bring me solace.