I actually told someone exactly what i think of tgem!

greggy

Hey everyone!

so there is this delivery lady that works for hermis and she is rude to my room mate, she even calls her up and shouts at my room mate when she was'nt in to accept the parcel, anyway my room mate has complained but they still send her, anyway it is raining today and we get call from the intercom i missed it and she let herself in then starts banging on our door like a crazy person, i opened the door and she says very angry "it's raining!" i dont know what happend but i said if its raining it's not our fault is it! You know somthing you are very rude! She said very shocked " what"?? I said yes you are and closed the door. I honestly did'nt think i had it in me lol!!

worrywort

Hey good for you!!! :thumbup: That's awesome! If you're anything like me you'll probably feel guilty for asserting yourself now, but don't be. You did the right thing. Sounds like she deserved it.

greggy

Hey good for you!!! :thumbup: That's awesome! If you're anything like me you'll probably feel guilty for asserting yourself now, but don't be. You did the right thing. Sounds like she deserved it.

Thanks!! Yes i did feel guilty haha! But now i feel superhuman! I want to find more bad people now and tell them all off!!!

greggy

Wow, well done! :D

I have some neighbours who could use a good telling off ;)

Oh neihbours can be the worst, evertwhere ive lived we've had annoying neighbours, if they need it just do it, but if you have to see them every day you might not want to upset them

Hey everyone!

so there is this delivery lady that works for hermis and she is rude to my room mate, she even calls her up and shouts at my room mate when she was'nt in to accept the parcel, anyway my room mate has complained but they still send her, anyway it is raining today and we get call from the intercom i missed it and she let herself in then starts banging on our door like a crazy person, i opened the door and she says very angry "it's raining!" i dont know what happend but i said if its raining it's not our fault is it! You know somthing you are very rude! She said very shocked " what"?? I said yes you are and closed the door. I honestly did'nt think i had it in me lol!!
^ Well done greggy!! :perfect:
I love reading about people who find the courage to stick up for themselves against a rude person. Good on you!:)