Hyperhydrosis

LA323

YESSSSSS!!!!!! thats my worse sympton in my anxiety attacks, its just HORRIBLE, it just makes me wonder WHERE THE HELL DOES ALL THIS SWEAT COME FROM !!!, i simply drip and drip, and this makes me not do things even more, im 5'11, 170 lbs, im verry thin, and when i start sweating just by standing somewhere, i think people say...why the hell is he sweating so much, he must be nervous and anxious, but ohh well,

Anonymous

Re:

lol yea , there sure is worse things in the world. i was just curious! i have it like hands feet, etc etc. sux in the hot weather,
r u guys from australia aswell?

HH is Hyperhydrosis, which is excessive sweating.

you two should check out this other forum called
www.esfbchannel.com/forum/index

its like all about it, and theres thousands of people, i dunno it makes the problem a little worse the more you are aware of it and the more you think about it

enkjrypt

I have hyperhidrosis. And if you do, tell me about. I want names and emails and messenger contacts. I want to create a network of friends. I know you want to too... (Jedi mind trick. Did it work?). I have a dream, well, I don't really dream about it, but I visualise it. I can see myself with beautiful women in bathing suits in a rap video...No wait! Wrong dream...that one day I can create a YMCA type of cult for us HH soldiers. Without the close grinding in police and indian costumes to dance music, of course!

Contact me if you want to apply to be my friend. I must warn you though. I am a very popular man with a busy schedule. You may be put on a waiting list. But can you really put a price on my friendship?.................................The answer is no. Hit me back here or on Yahoo Messenger > [email protected]

dazedandconfused

Hey guys. I suffer from moderate HH too. I'm a high school wrestler, in great shape, so it's definitely not a question of how fit you are. I've been experimenting with Certain-Dri for the last 4 days, and I'll let you know if I've made any progress.

gc_surfer

I had/have HH.
I had an operation for it, it cut off the sweat from my upper body totally but now my body compensates by sweating mainly from my back/lower back, ass, feet.... which is nowhere near as bad as my hands, face, underarms. I mainly get it in hot weather (27+) & or when i'm nervous etc.

dialectic

hi everyone,

i am also suffering from HH but with the years gone by i'm no longer certain wheather the sweating was triggered by social anxiety or wheather HH developed because of SA. i was about 13 when it first started when i hit puberty hard and that inevitably drew my attention inwards and i started feeling very ashamed because of the disgusting smell. forward five years and i could no longer bear the excessive sweating (it seriously limited my interaction with people and my freedom of choice with clothes) too depressing

so i visited a plastic surgeon who injected botox into my aimpits to stop the sweating for at least 6 months. well as the story goes the doc had fucked me over for 800 bucks and i was back to sweat city within a month. in my despair i stumbled across a site which sold an anti perspirant (maxim) for the treatment of hyperhidrosis. its active ingredient is aliminium chloride which temporarily shrinks your pores so no secretions can escape. i only use it occasionally now as i feel somewhat concerned in regards to lymphnodes of the arm-pit and breast cancer.

but it worked wonders! you only need to apply it every couple of days or so before going to bed, giving the perspirant enough time to be absorbed properly while you're sleeping as you tend to sweat less in your sleep.
however, i quickly developed resitancy so it was not as effective as it was initially and i would have to apply more. and let me warn you it's a bitch of an itch. you can also apply it to the palms of your hand.

i have discovered that i do not simply sweat uncontrolably as i had thought but that the sweating is always related to anxious thoughts and situations which makes me a whole deal more hopefull and comfortable with HH.

all the best

dialectic

drewcarey

Paxil caused me to sweat like crazy!
So do other medications so check whether they could be the cuplrits.

Obviously if you've had this all your life (prior to medication) then this won't help much unless there's something aggravating the problem.