Hyperhidrosis Convention?

drippy

Whasup y'all?

I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a Hyperhidrosis convention.

I think it would be a good social networking opportunity, plus we could have guest speakers to edge-ma-cate us in the current state of Hyperhidrosis research.

Not only that, we can all wallow in our sorrows. Heck ... we all are in the same boat right?

I was thinking we could keep it informal to start, but if we get enough response we could make it a real convention, with conference rooms and everything :) !

Anyhoo ... rock on everyone.

-- Drippy

appletree

that sounds like a good idea.
it would be cool to meet people who really understand and not being told it's normal to sweat or anything like that :)

new_sweater

I was thinking that this would be a good idea. It would be good to talk face to face with each other about the experiences we have gone through and try to lift each other's spirits. There's probably a lot of practical help we could give each other. Has there ever been a convention for HH sufferers before?

SweatyBetty95

Hello? Okay, so I replied back on this post not too long ago when I first joined this site. I ran across this site while googling "hyperhidrosis conventions" cause I myself was wondering if there was such a thing. I love the idea, I don't care where or how, I just think it would be nice to get everyone with HH together to converse. It sounds awesome to be able to finally meet others like me. I personally have no such way to make it happen, I am a young female who hasn't even had my first job yet, But I will be willing to help in any way possible. Please message me back or email me! Also, since I posted here I have started my own show on youtube about it! I researched HH there, and was saddened to see there wasn't much on the subject, so I'm beginning to shine some light on the subject (I'm working on my sixth episode now) So, please get in touch with me (through youtube if you need to) And check out my channel :) Look up; Scribtioner's Submarine!! Thank you!

CharlesN

I would think some of the major vendors of treatments would be willing to sponsor such an event to be able to show off their wares. Would be a blessing to have a bunch of different solutions under one roof and to also meet others that can truly understand the stigma and suffering we go through.

Great idea.

SweatParty

I would definitely attend this, or any other event where HH sufferers could congregate and enjoy each other's miserable company! LOL. OK, just a joke, I hope most of us are not miserable, at least MOST of the time. Of course some times we all struggle, and HH tends to creep up in some very bad situations (i.e. on dates, at work, at events, etc).