Hydrosal Gel

yes

Facial HH

Has anybody tried Hydrosal Gel?

Does it work or could it be used with other med combinations.

I could use your comments.

thanks

Claudelle

My experience with Hydrosal gel

Hi, yes I've tried Hydrosal gel. It works much better that CertainDri or Drysol because it's in a salicylic acid gel which is better absorbed by the skin. It was developed by world renowned expert on hyperhidrosis Dr. Antranik Benohanian. He's in Montreal, Canada.

It can be very strong on the skin so I recommend you apply hydrocortisone cream or petroleum jelly in between your fingers BEFORE applying the Hydrosal gel. It will create a barrier so that the medication can work where it needs to work and not drip into the parts of your hand that do not sweat. At first I did not protect the skin in between my fingers and they became very red and started to peel and it not only hurt but it looked gross! So I learned the hard way.

Unfortunately for some people the aluminum salts in all these products can cause urinary retention - it might mess with your bladder. It happened to me and I just couldn't take it so I had to stop using it.

While I was using it I would say I saw about 75% relief from sweating. It didn't work completely but it helped a lot. My fingertips were still a little bit moist but not nearly as bad as before. It makes you feel more in control and less like a wet mess.

blue_ibiza

yes said:
Facial HH

thanks

I am currently using Hydrosal Gel for my face, it has been working. Be careful not to put to much on, because it will irritate and burn the skin. I did it and it looks like you got some sun but then it gets flaky. I also noticed that my scalp sweats a lot because my face will be dry but I will be pouring sweat from my scalp. I just got botox done to the scalp today so will see how that works for me.

B

bosthoff

Facial HH

thanks

The gel did not work so well for me. Had a friend tell me about Mon Ray Antiperspirant, it was stronger, but did not have the Alcohol, so it did not mess with my skin. Hope this helps you like it did me.