How was everyone's earthquake?

Pookah

We got tremors in South Jersey, at work in a large warehouse the stacks/metal shelving were shaking from top to bottom.

RNB

I live in ohio so all we got was some of the after shock but I was like WTF MAN!!! I thought it was getting like paranormal activity up in my hizzle.

MaliceInWickedland

Whoa. When I read the title I was like "Earthquake?! When?! Where?? I didn't feel anything." then I saw it happened in Jersey and of course there's no way I could have felt that if I'm on the opposite side of the country :rolleyes: ::p:

Anyhow, glad to know it was just tremors and that no one was hurt.

Pookah

I was wondering why no one had posted! Major deal on the east coast! I was at work...it was pretty strong...lasted at least 30-60 seconds.

At home, a few pictures fell off the wall.

Now....are you ready for the hurricane!

Hurricane? OH NOES!

There was some talk of evacuating Atlantic City for some reason. Dunno if it was weather or seismic related.

Pookah

Whoa. When I read the title I was like "Earthquake?! When?! Where?? I didn't feel anything." then I saw it happened in Jersey and of course there's no way I could have felt that if I'm on the opposite side of the country :rolleyes: ::p:

Anyhow, glad to know it was just tremors and that no one was hurt.

Haha, east coast for once! You guys must be glad.

It's sunny and 75 here, with a gentle breeze coming off the bay.

Yer no fun!

JamesSmith

Didn't feel anything in Kansas. I love natural disasters for some reason. Especially the unusual ones like this.

U

userremoved

I didn't feel anything mainly because I was in my car driving to Wal Mart. I saw all these people standing outside buildings but I thought some kinda special celebration was happening. =\

ANNomaly

I, honestly, didn't know it was an earthquake until after it subsided. I was convinced it was a relative doing something upstairs, shaking the house in the process. Not sure why, but I was.

Nl54

West Virginia here. I didn't feel anything. Of course, I was asleep. My mom works in downtown Charleston, and she said that the ground shook a little and that was it.

chibiXphantom

im in western PA and felt it. i thought my tv stand was possesed haha. i had no idea it was an earthquake until i saw peoples facebook posts

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I'm in NC and I felt it big-time. I thought it was construction being done on my building, I wish I would've went outside to take a look.