How to stop this ''feeling''?

Hey there,
Everytime when i'm around people, i feel like everyone has the attention turned on me. I'm afraid of people looking at me. And I feel like everybody is thinking about everything I do.
How can I do to stop this feeling? This will make me feel so relaxed..
Damn I really would like that! ::eek::

Interzone

Well, I think most of us here at SPW feel the same way and if we knew how to stop it we wouldn't be here. Just know you are not alone in feeling that way, I do too. But I am not in a position to give advice in terms of how we can get that assumption out of our heads.

Harleyq

For me, it helps to look straight at them and where their eyes are focused. Then I relax a little knowing that almost nobody is paying that much attention to me. Doesn't cure my fears, but it does help.

Silvox Black

I believe that the first key to banishing such thoughts is to gain some self-confidence. Far simpler said than done yes? Of course, the members of this place shall support you if that is your wish.

Enialis227

I wish I had a good mental defence for this.
One of the only things that I did was realise that the thought that everyone had their attention on me all the time was completely unrealistic. It helped me to cope if I started with that thought.