Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 6 to 9 hours

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • My TV has on off switch??

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lyricalliaisons

As for actual TV, I don't watch much, but I do watch dvd's of tv series constantly. Like five episodes a day, sometimes more. I don't have much of a life or much else to do, & it keeps me occupied. It's much better than the internet because the internet can be boring & depressing. The dvd's keep my mind occupied for a period of time.

Usually I start watching at 6pm right after dinner, it depends on what else I want to do in the evening. Sometimes I watch TV for an hour or two, sometimes I watch over 7 hours.

I might have it on sometimes, but I rarely really watch longer then 30 minutes at a time during daytime.

fitftw

Like 6 hours on average. I consider videogames to be part of this. But when just the TV is on, I'm not usually ever paying attention. I surf the net at the same time.

dean01

my teles on constant, although i probably watch about 3 hours a day. i like the noise and colours catching my eye every now and then. besides if i didnt have the tele on i would be sitting in silence and that would depress me.

I used to watch far more tv before I got a computer.
I don't know if its me or the shows have just gotten crappier over the past few years!?
..only like nature docs now.

eek

I don't have a TV but i watch on average a movie a week from the net. Commercials melt my brain into mush.

Turn it Off

That's where I am if I'm not on this stupid machine. I watch TV probably about 2-3 hours on an average day, sometimes more and sometimes less. I am just so excited.

Last edited: