How jealous of a person are you?

TooShyShy

When you see a girl/guy you really like talking to someone else, how does it make you feel deep down inside?

When you see others around you dating, falling in love, getting married, having a baby, etc. what do you think to yourself?

What would you do, if anything to change it..to be like others???

If you are NOT jealous..what are you then, relieved it's not you? Glad you are not being ''forced'' to step out of your comfort zone?

FOR REAL

Banned
im jealous of anyone who hasnt just stood on a drawing pin!

im not really a jealous person though, really

theres millions worse off than me

this_portrait

I'm jealous of a lot of things, but I'm particularly jealous of people who can easily make friends, flirt, and socialize in general.

I'm not jealous of people who get married or have children, though, because that's not something I want.

iamthenra

Oh ya... I am very jealous of people who are in a relationship, or married... If I ever got a girl friend in my 41 years of being alive, I know that I would be jealous if she were to talk or befriend someone else... Or paid attention to other people besides me... I know I would be a "clinger" too... I know, very unappealing attribute... Very insecure I guess...
3760732256_d8062ba8a2_o.gif

TooShyShy

I am at a really good place now..even being shy still and single, i finally moved out on my own, purchased a condo and bought some great furniture!!!

I get to cook in my own kitchen, decorate the way i want (lots of candles everywhere) i also planted some flowers in the spring and just really enjoying myself now...

I wish i had done it a lot sooner, its made a difference in my life :) i am so much happier..i think thats the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dream

Yes! im jelous of all the girls who don't experience Sad, who have the freedom of doing everything and going anywhere they please without feeling anxious the cool,calm and collective ones i used to be one of those girls ahhh la dolce vita

philly2bits

I don't get jealous at all. At least not to the point of becoming angry about it. Sometimes I will see someone driving a nice car or other stuff like that and I wish I had it, but I don't dwell on it for long

Ashiene

This is the best quote for this kind of thread:

I wish none of this had ever happened. So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is, what to do with the time that is given to us.

shybhoy

I think that if its someone you really really like especially for a man, then its kinda natural to be jealous, not angry and voilent, but jealous you see jealousy and anger are two different things, jealousy only becomes detrimental when you allow your temper to be broken, but jealousy is normally occompanied by fear, or fear that you will lose something precious. Its natural for a guy who see's a girl he likes talking to other men in particular its a cave man menchanism we men have had since time began for me a man who does not get jealous in those situations just does not care about the women he is with. its a kind of protective mechanism...we all see other males as a threat...so we get jealous...theres fear "ohhh what does he think he's up to with my women" so you see its to give off a threatening vibe to the other male. lots of women test men to see if they become jealous because they know themselves that if a guy ain't gettin jealous then she must mean very little to him.

anything else like materialistic thing i don't get jealous over.

Last edited:

stand_up

I'm only jealous if I don't trust enough of my partner.

Other stupid things I do get jealous over
1. Someone else having a six-pack stomach and my partner gives a positive comment on it.
2. Not having a V8 under the bonnet.

shybhoy

i'd trust anyone i was going out with or i would not go out with them its OTHER MEN i'd not trust coz i know how men think when they see a woman. If shes alone 9/10 times a guy will think i will try my luck here...even shy guys can give out sub conscious signals.

the worst kind though are the type that try and flirt when you're with a girl thats just complete disrespect and deserving of a swift kick in the niagra falls ;)

Last edited:

stand_up

i'd trust anyone i was going out with or i would not go out with them its OTHER MEN i'd not trust coz i know how men think when they see a woman. If shes alone 9/10 times a guy will think i will try my luck here...even shy guys can give out sub conscious signals.

I 100% agree with you. Even when other guys know a girl is committed already,... that's no boundary for them..

Although I wouldn't call this jealousy anymore.. It would be fear...fear of someone trying to get somewhere with your girlfriend/partner. And then, following fear maybe anger, e.g. "I wish I was there to show them where I stand."

recluse

When you see a girl/guy you really like talking to someone else, how does it make you feel deep down inside?

Inadequete, afraid that she's attracted to the guy, in other words i'm insecure. Even worse is when the girl has the guys pic as her desktop!

When you see others around you dating, falling in love, getting married, having a baby, etc. what do you think to yourself?

I wish i could atleast ask a girl out for a date. I don't desire having a kid o'r getting married but i still get jealous of their stability in life.

What would you do, if anything to change it..to be like others???

Take a magic pill to get rid of sa!

If you are NOT jealous..what are you then, relieved it's not you? Glad you are not being ''forced'' to step out of your comfort zone?

I don't know.

WelshOne

When a girl I like talks about another guy lovingly, or coos after him... that makes me very jealous.

I suppose I envy people with lots of money and things like that, too, but at the end of the day possessions mean nothing. I'd much rather be in love than be rich.

TheLostCause

I don't get jealous for a couple of reason. The first reason being i'm single, and secondly i don't care what other people do.

TheLostCause

I don't think you should be jealous of Megan Fox. These celebrities are extremely privelaged and rare. They have professional make up artists and money to burn. The rest of us are in the real world. Channels like MTV promote alot of crap.

JCS008

I have my times of jealousy and envy when I see people with great jobs, relationships, money, experience and just a great life. But I try my best to limit that, since deep down inside I think I am capable of having all that in my life. I just need a little push to get me going and need to be consistent. Right now I have that little push, just trying to stay on the right track. I know its hard, but anything is better than what i had before.