How is everyone feeling these days?

speakerheart

Hello there, ive been feeling depressed lately.I miss my ex boyfriend and since the break up, ive been getting depressed and ah sad.How is everyone else feeling?

Srijita52

I'm sorry, breakups are always hard. Take care of yourself and give yourself sometime to let your emotions out. I hope you feel better soon.

I'm feeling too anxious these days and also a bit depressed at times.

speakerheart

Awe thanks:) to tell you the truth, i haven't been taking care of myself.And i really should start.Why are you feeling anxious and depressed?

speakerheart

Srijita52

Awe thanks:) to tell you the truth, i haven't been taking care of myself.And i really should start.Why are you feeling anxious and depressed?
I understand. Its hard to take care of yourself when you're so depressed. I act very unhealthy when I'm feeling down. But don't be too hard on yourself, take a while to settle.
I'm trying to face some of my worst fears and constantly failing as well. I guess the root of my depression are the negative feelings that I can't get rid of.

speakerheart

I understand. Its hard to take care of yourself when you're so depressed. I act very unhealthy when I'm feeling down. But don't be too hard on yourself, take a while to settle.
I'm trying to face some of my worst fears and constantly failing as well. I guess the root of my depression are the negative feelings that I can't get rid of.

Thanks, the thing is i could easily fall down into a deep depression or into Agoraphobia again, as when i feel down i comfort myself with toxic food that make me feel even worse.Negative feelings aren't healthy i know, i wish they didn't exist period.Uhm, when i have a negative thought i just say like a positive affirmation.Maybe saying something positive over and over again can help you.I know, it has helped me.This is what i say, I'm sending positive thoughts into the Universe, any positive thoughts are powerful and any negative thoughts are weak.Um..i hope this helps=) (((Hugggs)))

Srijita52

Thanks, the thing is i could easily fall down into a deep depression or into Agoraphobia again, as when i feel down i comfort myself with toxic food that make me feel even worse.Negative feelings aren't healthy i know, i wish they didn't exist period.Uhm, when i have a negative thought i just say like a positive affirmation.Maybe saying something positive over and over again can help you.I know, it has helped me.This is what i say, I'm sending positive thoughts into the Universe, any positive thoughts are powerful and any negative thoughts are weak.Um..i hope this helps=) (((Hugggs)))
I always munch when I'm depressed. I know its very hard but maybe you can try to eat healthy, or exercise a bit if it helps you. I hope things get better over time *hugs*
Thank you, I'll definitely try it.