How I overcame social phobia, please read

jesuschristschild

i used to have such a social phobia that i couldnt talk to my own family members without shaking in fear, now ive read poetry infront of an entire church of people without knowing them all very well because i was new there. well i heard this tapping on my wall every night(this is to understand my story) my friends before i became social phobic heard it too, well im getting better all the time, my story is that i found out a demonic spirit was following me around, i cought it in pictures, and 2 of my new friends seen it with their own eyes, it changed them to believers too.....well how i got better, is i developed a relationship with Jesus Christ, he says "where theres love, there is no fear" he also says "people fear to come in the light because of 'fear' that their deeds might be exposed".....well anyway, the closer i get to Jesus, the more im filled inside, i lean on him, and i know God as a person, and he wants to know you too, if you serve him and love him, i promise you he will take your social phobia away and do much more then that......i used to believe that God didnt exist, i was so sure because of the torchure of my life....now i know with all my heart hes real, i read psychology books, and searched everywhere on the internet, for answers, i took all diferent medications, now ive found the answer and no longer seek it, the closer i am to Jesus Christs person, the farther i am from this....May God Bless you

CHRIST FOR LIFE
LIFE FOREVER

pitkreet

Personally, I think this is purely a psychological phenomenon. It's all about increased self-confidence. Where you get that self-confidence from will vary from person to person. Finding it from a belief in a being whose existence is questionable is one way of altering your psychology, and if it works for you, then that's great.

Believing that some invisible being is watching over you, protecting and guiding you is one means by which increased self-confidence can be achieved. Others will find a different means by which they increase their self-esteem.

jesuschristschild

hey i know i cant convince anyone that God exists and thats not my intentions

but for the record, im a see it to believe it person, i wouldnt of went to God if i didnt know he was there with all my heart soul and mind

i admitt i was in such a torchurous place that i made up my own God and wouldnt go to the real one because i hated men and i thought it was made by men

and that God didnt help me in anyway, it brought me to a lower self esteam then i already had

i found the real living God this time, and he has done amazing things.....ive had this demonic spirit burn marks in in my skin a while back, i couldnt do that psychologically, it also wouldnt have shown up in pictures either

whether anyone chooses to belief or not, of course thats your choice, but i just say this that you may belief and know the truth

i love you all

CHRIST FOR LIFE
LIFE FOREVER

Bexi

i think its fabulous u were able to read poetry in front of a whole church full of ppl! I won't get into the religious aspect or my opinion, as i don't want this to be a "does god exist" debate, and it's a personal thing for every1 but good on you xx I'd love to gain such strength and confidence to achieve somthing like that x

Ads7800

Firstly, I'm glad to hear a success story, regardless of the methods used to get over this beast. Good stuff!
I read above that you have photos of this "spirit", I would love to see one. I know a guy, a friend of a friend, who is a paranormal researcher, full-time! He has shown me some amazing first-hand photographic evidence of ghosts and other phenomena and held amazing lecture nights on these subjects. I have a bizarre moment of my own, but after viewing your first response I will keep it to myself, my sensibilities are already fragile enough you know.
I would love to hear more about your encounter with this force.

process

Laughing right.

thoughtless, I cannot test the validity of what jesuschristschild speaks of, but for me, I need no scientific proof of whether spirits or ghosts exist. What most of us need to realize is that we are in essence all spirits that are trapped inside physical bodies. When we "die" are spirit is freed from our bodies and from there I am guessing we either ascend into the heavens, stay on earth, or maybe head down below.
Ask yourself who is in control of your body? Your brain? All your brain is doing is taking commands, which comes from your spirit.

Of course, you have the freedom to believe however you choose too, but for me, it was a truely refreshing feeling to know that this stuff is real.

As for Jesus, I feel the same. And no one will love you like he does, as we all know what he has done for us.

I too will say ... May God Bless You,
and will pray for you thoughtless and for the rest of us for inner peace and strength to overcome anything that lies before us and that is coming ahead of us.
thank you.

jesuschristschild

process said:
Laughing right.

thoughtless, I cannot test the validity of what jesuschristschild speaks of, but for me, I need no scientific proof of whether spirits or ghosts exist. What most of us need to realize is that we are in essence all spirits that are trapped inside physical bodies. When we "die" are spirit is freed from our bodies and from there I am guessing we either ascend into the heavens, stay on earth, or maybe head down below.
Ask yourself who is in control of your body? Your brain? All your brain is doing is taking commands, which comes from your spirit.

Of course, you have the freedom to believe however you choose too, but for me, it was a truely refreshing feeling to know that this stuff is real.

As for Jesus, I feel the same. And no one will love you like he does, as we all know what he has done for us.

I too will say ... May God Bless You,
and will pray for you thoughtless and for the rest of us for inner peace and strength to overcome anything that lies before us and that is coming ahead of us.
thank you.

AMEN

PRAISE THE LORD

LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!

Atari

process said:
Why not just say commands are comming from your programming instead of spirit?

ShadowCat

Jesuschristschild, I'm a little confused. Are you saying that the demonic spirit gave you social phobia?

Kezada

thoughtless said:
My parents gave me life.

na but god created "life" its self in general, its like if i had anuva little brother there wud be a new spirt born. but he isnt born or existin so theres no "spirt". or if mum only had ma older bro, i wud not exist and my spirt wud of gon sum were else like anuva family or sumfin. only god nos!

kezada

black_mamba

Atari said:
process said:
Why not just say commands are comming from your programming instead of spirit?

:lol:

Amen to the more scientifically inclined of us!

Reminds me of this article I read many years ago, not neccessarily the religious element, but the spiritual stuffz is quite relevant to this topic. :D

jesuschristschild

ShadowCat said:
Jesuschristschild, I'm a little confused. Are you saying that the demonic spirit gave you social phobia?

yes, a demonic spirit gave me it

i dont completely know how, but i know that when its gone, im COMPLETELY free from it

in the bible theres one demon in a boy where all the deciples try to cast it out, but it wont leave....Jesus came along and casted it out...the deciples ask "how come we couldnt cast it out?" and Jesus said "this kind can only come out through prayer........

i was in a church a while back and they put there hands on me and the pastor of the church started shouting "IN THE NAME OF JESUS COME OUT OF HIM"

all the sudden i felt this giant head rush and it felt like my head was going to explode.....it came out of me, i felt soooo free...no more tension, no more fears, i felt like a cage was taken away.....the pastor said "i can tell you had one, i could feel it".....when you use Jesus name to fight with a demon, you feel it fight with the power Jesus put in you by faith......i was in the car, and i seen it come through the car window and all the sudden it was back......and i told her "its back".......well anyway, ever since i 'knew' it was there, its been showing itself to me...and im also able to see it

but when im in a relationship with Jesus and im close to Jesus, i feel Jesus so much, and that evil demon cant dwell where Jesus is, so im freed from the social phobia

i mean i still sin, but im working on it.....i came from a deep hole.....its a process im going through, so the demonic spirit is still around.....trying to bring me down...about a month ago it carved something in my head....i felt it while it did it, and whatever it cut with was sharper then a knife....it wont do these things until you try to get rid of it

it bangs on closet doors and burns me (not too hot any more)......always trying to let me know its there and mad

but when im close to Jesus it has no authority, and eventually it will be gone

well thats all i got to say

much love to you