How did everyone cope with there new years parties?

greggy

Hey everyone, i hope everyones new years paties went well? Did everyone manage to come out smiling? I had a great time but unfortunately came out a bit depressed as a old friend turned up with his new wife, i tried to make convasation with her but she seemed like she did'nt want to speak with me, at the end of the night i gave my friebd a huge and said to her nice to meet you, she did'nt even look at me she just said hmm ok, after this i said to my friends she's so rude, i was a bit pissed off, my brother made a joke to make things lighter we alk ended up laughing but now i feel empty inside, i feel like not meeting people anymore.

TryAgain

I was invited to a party, but I didn't attend it. I stayed home eating cake and drinking tea. Then I watched the fireworks from the window.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
tumblr_lx35q6hZPG1qkvo1co1_500.gif

NamiraWilhelm

I was invited to dinner but I only knew one person there, so I decided to be unsociable instead. I can't say the day holds any importance for me though.

greggy

Im sorry for all of you who could'nt face being around people, i find it too stressful but still force myself to do it, but im starting to give up, i suffer too much after being around people, it is'nt so bad right?

YukoNishi

I went to no party.
My new year was boring and a disappointment..hope the whole year will not be the same hahaha

bsammy

well i wasnt in the mood to do anything tbh as new years are always bummers to me but a friend asked me to come over..it was me, him and his brother playing videogames...what a blast..lol..

I drank alone...
I stuffed my tummy with as much ice-cream as I could possibly fit in it. Alone. :eek:mg:

The last New Years party I went to was in 1984 at a school friends house. It was good apart from her cousin saying to my face "I don't like you". I Never could figure out what I did to make her say that. :thinking:

GraybeardGhost

I stuffed my tummy with as much ice-cream as I could possibly fit in it. Alone. :eek:mg:

I went out grocery shopping (alone), then came home and stuffed myself with pizza (alone) while watching a movie (alone), after which I had a lengthy conversation with an empty chair because I was feeling so alone. Turns out the chair was lonely too. I may finally be cracking up. :eek:

The last New Years party I went to was in 1984 at a school friends house. It was good apart from her cousin saying to my face "I don't like you". I Never could figure out what I did to make her say that. :thinking:

Also, I realized last night that I have never been to a New Year's Eve party as an adult, not even back when I was a fish.

Maybe I just can't remember. :question:

Kiwong

I went and watched the fireworks at the Jetty, hundreds of people, then I went to a fun run on New years morning, with a couple of hundred people, talked to a few people who I know. Ran slow as a wet week, went home, bought some fish and chips for lunch. I don't recall any New Years Parties, I often spent them with my father when he was alive.

GhastlyCC

Plans with my friends fell though so I just ended up drinking with one of my older brothers.

Discovered that I'm absolutely terrible at Foosball..