How can someone break the cycle?

lilly354

I have been in a loop with Agoraphobia since I was 22. Sometimes it is mild... Other times it is severe. The longest I went without leaving my house was over a year. I would go outside, check the mail, be okay in the yard... But I didn't leave the house. This was recent. I finally broke out and got in a car and drove with my mother in law to get some food. I had a panic attack. I became dizzy, I felt restless, I was terrified. Soon as we got the food and were driving back... I felt okay.

This was in December. I haven't left the house again since. I tell myself I will do it and I don't. I am worried my husband is going to get fed up with having to do everything.

How can I break this cycle!?

lily

I have been in a loop with Agoraphobia since I was 22. Sometimes it is mild... Other times it is severe. The longest I went without leaving my house was over a year. I would go outside, check the mail, be okay in the yard... But I didn't leave the house. This was recent. I finally broke out and got in a car and drove with my mother in law to get some food. I had a panic attack. I became dizzy, I felt restless, I was terrified. Soon as we got the food and were driving back... I felt okay.

This was in December. I haven't left the house again since. I tell myself I will do it and I don't. I am worried my husband is going to get fed up with having to do everything.

How can I break this cycle!?
i have had agoraphobia starting 6 months ago when something happened but now i think things r getting a lot less so I'm better now, it really wasn't/isn't nice for me to go through that. i know how it is to feel fear and worry to go out in that way. it's wrong in my situation