Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hemsworth

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Grimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hoppy

I've been growing my hair for a year now. I realized very early on I do not like having long hair, but decided in April when I weighed 115kg that I will cut it when my weight drop to 100kg.

And finally I am so very close to that I can put up a poll, and let other people make the decision for me.

This is what I have to work with, no haircut since November last year, and no shaving or trimming since October.

med_gallery_18865_583_33528.jpg

And this is what was suggested to me.

med_gallery_18865_583_351.jpg

So yes, please vote and make me look beautiful.

Any other suggestions will be looked at.

(And of course if a pretty girl come up to me, tell me I am handsome and she loves me, she will get the vote (Fat chance))

jaim38

Based on your facial features, I think it'll be easier for you to pull off the Brad Pitt look. BTW, dark shades look cool. :thumbup:

DepravedFurball

I envy your lush follicles.

I'd say that the Craig is more corporate than the others, and should be worn only in that type of setting. A typical power-cut.

The Grimes is straight-up rockabillie, and only suitable for going to Billie Ray Cyrus concerts.

Ecclestone and Hemsworth are both out of the running; the first just being unsuitable for someone like yourself, with thick hair and a jovial face; the second being a variant of the faux-hawk/bed-head look.

In a choice between the Affleck and Pitt... I'd go with The Brad, though a little bit longer than the pic you posted.

^^

Hoppy

Thanks for voting, Brad Pitt it is.

First I am going to shock the family this Christmas, and then as an ceremonial act of a new me I am going to have the haircut early in the new year.

And I weighed in this morning at 99.1 kg. I have now lost 20 kg (44 pounds) since March.