Hidden truth ab. mormonism + other "christian" den

LA-girl

The thread has disappeared. But there was a person in here who wanted opinions on mormonism. I just watched a program on mormonism and many other socalled christian denominations. Now you asked for an opinion. Now this is more like an exposed truth, but anyway here's what I learned:

First of all I want to say that I believe there are good christians in every denominations, but for those who are involved, you should reallly know the hidden truth behind many of them.

Since there was a question about peoples view on mormonism in particular I would like to adress that first.

MORMONISM

Its founder Joseph Smith was a high-level freemason!

Some quotes from freemasonry literature:

MORALS and DOGMA of FREEMASONRY

" Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay (the God of the Christians)is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two Gods : darkness being necessary to light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive.

'The Secret Doctrine'

"Lucifer represents..Life..Thought..Progress..Civilization..Liberty.. Independance..Lucifer is the Logos..the Serpent, the Savior." on pages 171, 225, 255 (Volume II)

"It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God." pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 533, (VI)

His (James Smith) successor, Brigham Jones was also another high freemason.

Joseph Smith says:
"In the evening I received the 1st degree in the Freemasonry in the Nauvoo Lodge, assembled in my general business office"

"I was with the Mason Lodge and rose to the sublime degree"
(His history of the church, march 15 1842, vol 4)

Mormons teach that: Adam was God
(Doctrine of covenants, s.27)

Mormons teach that: Christ was married to Mary, Martha and others.
(Journal of discourses vol2 , p 81,82)

Those who are familiar with the Bible will easily discover that this is blasphemous to the christian teaching.

In addition the Mormon churches are filled with masonic/occultic symbols (All-seing eye, pentagram, hexagram etc)

If you do not believe me yet, please watch:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6361255991775878891&q=total+onslaught

AGAIN I HAVE CHOSEN TO SHARE THIS INFO WITH YOU FOR THE SAKE OF THOSE WHO WANTS TO FOLLOW JESUS AND THE BIBLE AND WHO ARE NOT AWARE OF THESE FALSE HIDDEN TEACHINGS!