Hi

shakur

Danny77 said:
I just wanted to say hi. I'm 25, a guy and very shy.
yse also i am 19 guy too shy and scared al the time u not alone even me i am like u i was lookin some one like me to talk about this

HI,

I just joined to. I'm 19 Female and I want to be able to talk to people. I never knew there were so many people out there with the same sort of issues. I always have felt so alone and so different to other people. Hopefully this forum will help.

TAMPA-BAY

Hi to all of you newer members. I know you are new but I am sure you are not new to the branches of Anxiety.

Its amazing how it feels like we are so alone yet theres millions of us scatered all over the globe.

sammii

Hi!

I'm a female aged 26 & have always been shy, not as shy as when i was at primary school where i was very timid, still shy now though. Never had any self-confidence in myself ever. I have always been anxious also.
It's a pity we can't all meet up & go out & have fun for once!! :lol:

sammii said:
Hi!

I'm a female aged 26 & have always been shy, not as shy as when i was at primary school where i was very timid, still shy now though. Never had any self-confidence in myself ever. I have always been anxious also.
It's a pity we can't all meet up & go out & have fun for once!! :lol:

I totally want to take everyone here to an amusement park.

sammii

Hi!

Great Idea! Pity we can't organise some day trips!! :lol: There are alot of lonely people here, people that just need to have someone as a friend etc that understands & accepts them for who they are. I have a close friend but they don't understand totally. The little group off friends i know from school have all settled down now & have kids. I don't have kids so i can't be part of the mummy club & so can't relate to them anymore in the same way. That's the adult world for you though, things change like that.
Also i don't like nightclubs like they do, i like a drink but i don't like getting totally sloshed all the time like they do & i don't like nightclubs & never will.