"Hey, are you ok? You're not saying anything"

sevenroses

I get a lot of that. Like when I don't talk people would just say comments like "oh you guys are lively", "you're too loud (sarcastic)." I remember when one of my managers straight out said "you're too shy". Comments like those don't really help with people like us.

I get a lot of that. Like when I don't talk people would just say comments like "oh you guys are lively", "you're too loud (sarcastic)." I remember when one of my managers straight out said "you're too shy". Comments like those don't really help with people like us.

No, they do not. Anger, frustration, what to say, what to do. Clench jaw, not here, not now.

LazyHermitCrab

At least you had some yummy food? I usually just talk about the menu in those situations. I've been asked that too a few times or more.. do they expect us to pour our feelings out or something?!

Fighter86

I usually say I have a headache, so if I want to make a get away, I can because I'm actually sick. But really, sometimes when caught in such situations I really do have a severe headache.