Helping others

Mary

It seems to me that when we help someone else or think about someone else instead of ourselves, our problems don't seem so important anymore.
I try to find at least one act of kindness I can do to help others a day and it helps me as well! Try it, it takes the focus off of you.
One site that helps you help someone else is www.thehungersite.com where for ea. person that clicks on the sign, they give a cup of food to the hungry at no cost to you every day! That's easy & does a little good in the world. :wink:
Ok, I'm done for today! 8) :)

maggie

Mary said:
It seems to me that when we help someone else or think about someone else instead of ourselves, our problems don't seem so important anymore.
I try to find at least one act of kindness I can do to help others a day and it helps me as well! Try it, it takes the focus off of you.
One site that helps you help someone else is www.thehungersite.com where for ea. person that clicks on the sign, they give a cup of food to the hungry at no cost to you every day! That's easy & does a little good in the world. :wink:
Ok, I'm done for today! 8) :)
hi Mary, it's an awesome idea. And it works for me, helping others..takes the focus off of my own issues..and makes me realize everyone has their own stuff to deal with :wink: