Hellooooooooooo o

Hellooo

What's up? How ya doing? Anything on your mind? Not sure how to respond to this thread? That's okay. I really don't know why I made it. But here it is. Comment away.

Last edited:

cowboyup

You made me laugh...so that's a good start :)

well, Opaline, tonight I am very angry.
But, as with most things, this too shall pass. <as I reach for RX>

Klonoa

Hiii!

I'm slightly impatient, 2 packages I ordered finally shipped but Mexican mail system is SLOW. Even worse, a package is within my state but its going all way south to Mexico City to get registered to be sent back up north....

Despite the fact I'm trying to keep upbeat and cheerful, my most gloomy side keeps showing up as I talked to a fellow user last night through the minichat. Thankfully, the conversation deformed into a talk about Lucha Libre films and Guanajuato mummies.

... I feel lonely. ;_;

I suspected this thread might be the doing of Opaline the Owl!. Whooooo whooooooooooo :). Sounds like calling down a long-drop dunny hole ... 'is it a soft landing way down there???' (or maybe a well) :bigsmile:

hidwell

My suffering 96 year old Nanna has advanced demetia and has wished her life to be over for at least 5 years, since then she has declined so much as to not recognise her nearest family members. She has lost all control of her bladder and will not let anyone near her to wash her etc. She is unrecogniseable to the person I used to know, these inhumane laws need to change and fast. What is wrong with our Governments, they don't allow animals to suffer this way but if your human there seems no end to the suffering. :thumbdown:

Srijita52

Hello Opaline! Uh I don't know what else to say?:idontknow:
*tries to think of something to say*:kickingmyself:

*​

(_____-----_______).................(_____-----___)..................(_____-----_______).................(_____-----___)

.....( Hi. )
.......|/

^
(\=/)
{Owo}
o(__)=o
m m
^====>
_||^||_____/\__/\)\___/(____/(___/(___/(_/(__/(__/(__________/(___/(___/(____/(___/(___/(_/(__/(__/(______

I am really into decaf coffee.

I'm not into coffee at all. Although during work training at Dunkin' Donuts they asked me try the espresso, and surprisingly it wasn't repulsive... I actually sort of... liked it :eek:

Maybe it's because the only coffee I really ever tasted was Maxwell House, and apparently Dunkin' Donuts coffee is superior. haha

*​

(_____-----_______).................(_____-----___)..................(_____-----_______).................(_____-----___)

.....( hi. )
.......|/

^
(\=/)
{owo}
o(__)=o
m m
^====>
_||^||_____/\__/\)\___/(____/(___/(___/(_/(__/(__/(__________/(___/(___/(____/(___/(___/(_/(__/(__/(______

o_____o

My suffering 96 year old Nanna has advanced demetia and has wished her life to be over for at least 5 years, since then she has declined so much as to not recognise her nearest family members. She has lost all control of her bladder and will not let anyone near her to wash her etc. She is unrecogniseable to the person I used to know, these inhumane laws need to change and fast. What is wrong with our Governments, they don't allow animals to suffer this way but if your human there seems no end to the suffering. :thumbdown:

^ Totally agree.
It is cruel to only belive in relieving the suffering of animals, and that prolonging human suffering is ok.:thumbdown:

*Waves hello to Opaline :greeting: *