Hello

Breakaway

Hello guys and gals

Just wanted to say hi. I stumbled across this site by accident more than anything and am amazed at what I've read. It's very reassuring (almost scary) to know there are people with similar problems to myself out there.

Hope you are all making progress.

GettingThere

G'day mate and welcome aboard. Another aussie. There seems to be a dispropotionately high number of aussies here for some unknown reason. :?

Breakaway

Hole in the ozone layer maybe?? 8O

Yes there are a few of us in here. I don't personally know anyone else with SP/SA though.

Breakaway

Yes - a little daunting. I know that admitting your problem face to face is a step in the right direction but a bit much for me to tackle just yet. Is good at least to have an outlet here. It's a start.

emerald

Hmmm. I dont suppose I really ever do admit it, not to anybody in particualar that is. there are days when I dont want to see anybody, or answer the phone or even go out of the house, but i am a student at the moment (career change!) and so I always have the excuse of "studying".

I dont believe anybody considers I have a problem. also, i dont really want to tell people. i dont want lots of people banging on my door trying to drag me out of the house and "cure" me! I would rather be left in peace. :?