hello just me again :)

davidburke

haven't posted on here for a while so i'd just like to say hello to everyone, if there's anyone who remembers me. and hello to all the new people too.... o and no unfortunately I have not come across the magic cure for this dam sa crap yet :mad:
Hello anyways hope your all good!! :D

hey, how have you been? You are on my facebook, I do remember you ;)
But we haven't talked alot though
nice to see people are still coming back to say hi , some of them might have a succes story, but its not like you have to be sa free :p
still in the club of sa :p at least we are not alone :D
Welcome back, david :D

Last edited:

davidburke

hey, how have you been? You are on my facebook, I do remember you ;)
But we haven't talked alot, Hey, welcome back! :D
good to see old members are still checkin' around on spw
it's good to see people coming back, say hi again :)

hey yea long time.. i'm good at the moment. hmmm haven't being on facebook in a while either. how are you ? have you got your record deal yet ? :p

HELLO!

I must admit I may only vaguely recall seeing you around. I may? Yes, that is all my memory has allowed me to recall. So I may know more but I don't remember if I do or not. Think of it like this: I forget if I forgot.

:D

Last edited:
hey yea long time.. i'm good at the moment. hmmm haven't being on facebook in a while either. how are you ? have you got your record deal yet ? :p

Hiya again, I'm doing Alright thanks! Nope, but my mom has a performance this Friday, and 30th I'll be singing at a jamsession! :)

Hey I was checking one of my first visitor comments on SPW, I saw you added me on 2th September 2009. Lol. So you were one of my first friends here:D

So How's life?

Greetz

davidburke

Hiya again, I'm doing Alright thanks! Nope, but my mom has a performance this Friday, and 30th I'll be singing at a jamsession! :)

Hey I was checking one of my first visitor comments on SPW, I saw you added me on 2th September 2009. Lol. So you were one of my first friends here:D

So How's life?

Greetz

wow cool.. have i being on here for that long :) well life isn't too bad, have being worse so i can't complain really. that's great that your able to sing in front of people!! i'm sure you will make it big some day :D