hello girls/guys 5-95

Anonymous

Can you tell me how to get..... how to get to Sesame Street?

I have been searching forever to find those sunny days, taking the clouds away, be on my way to where the air is clear! And, I would just love to tickle the real Elmo!

Orlando

Ny favorite was Big Bird. However, I am still unsure if Big Bird was a female or a male bird? Does anyone know. Big Bird had a nest but don't male birds make nest like female birds? Oh, Darn....I guess it's just one of those mysteries of the universe.

Anonymous

Thanks for responding to my post Orl! :)

You really had me thinking! I always thought Big Bird was a very big 'little boy bird'! :lol: The 'nest thing' never dawned on me! The only time male birds use a nest at all is when they are helping the female he aided by fertilizing her eggs. Gee, you would would think the feathered fowls would want someplace to hang thier feathers and call 'home' too! :wink:

My favorite was "Snuffy"~~~ "Snufalaufagus", I think Snuffy had Social Anxiety or Aviodence since Big Bird was the only one he would ever talk to.... and I loved how he talked:
"Gooooooooooooooooooood moooooooooooorninnnnnnnng Bird" :) And I love how he was so laid back and never got hyped up about anything. :wink:

Orlando

Guest,

It's not till now that I'm thinking that Mr. Snuffy may have been chronically depressed. He acts just like Eeyore (the sad donkey in the Winne the Pooh stories). I feel sad when I see them. They kinda remind me of myself.
I wonder if they take Prozac?

Anonymous

You are right, Orl! I suppose that's why I liked Snuf the best, he reminded me of myself to an extent, there are times when I do get hyper, like when I'm swamped with too many things that need to get done, and actually, as it turns out, there aren't really that many, it just SEEMS like there are at the time. I picture a 'fire' at Sesame St., actually, I think there WAS a fire there once, one of the little shops burnt, but anyway, I wonder if even THAT would have got Snuf 'going", I picture him very slowly turning his head from right to left, looking around and questioning: "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire?"(Maybe it IS PROZAC! :wink: )

Isn't is CONFUSING how cartoon creators, artists can give us characters with similar or like personalites that we can to relate to and some reputable, reccomended shrinks don't even REALLY know what's going on with us? :roll:

Orlando

Guest,

Ha. Ha. Snuffy is a really slow character.

I think that it is weird that I might learn more from cartoon characters than from people in real life. However, I know that cartoon characters will never replace the relationships in the real world.

You know what. I never did see a burnt out building on Sesame Street. I was wondering if they had a mafia there. I wonder if there was underworld there. I know that if I interviewed Oscar the Grouch, he would tell. I would just have to offer the right amount. I would like to know what happens in the dark alleys at night?!?! Like, which puppet owes Tony Two Thumbs a grand. How will he get the money? Will the puppet have to sell all his puppet items (e.g., puppet sofa, puppet TV, puppet kitchen table)? What will the puppet do?