Hello everyone

thexenn

Hello everyone,
I'm new here, well, not the new that just made an account on here, but the new that just communicated for the first time. I had my account for about half a year now but all I ever did was just read what everyone posted, I haven't really talked at all, this is my first time actually. I decided to be a member, follow, and join this forum finally and interact with you guys but I'm really nervous, I tried a couple of times to talk and all but I ended up deleting everything because I was too afraid. I don't want you guys to judge me or anything based on what I said but I really think that I should break the wall down and be a part of the community. I'm on here at least once a day and I hope that I get to talk to you guys again.
I'm sorry if this sounded stupid but it was really hard for me to post it so please don't judge me[emoji29].

//Ex Malo Bonum\\

thexenn

By the way I'm a female, I'm new to the whole membership concept and I don't know how to change the status, I feel so embarrassed.

//Ex Malo Bonum\\

slimjim119

By the way I'm a female, I'm new to the whole membership concept and I don't know how to change the status, I feel so embarrassed.

//Ex Malo Bonum\\

Welcome to the forum:). Go to control panel. Then go to edit your details. You can change your status there. Then save changes. Hope that helps.

fate12321

Welcome to the forum! We are here to help, not to judge. You will be surprised to find out how many people can relate to you.

thexenn

Welcome to the forum! We are here to help, not to judge. You will be surprised to find out how many people can relate to you.

Yes, I've read so many posts in here and I can relate to a lot of them which makes me feel a bit more acceptable. Thank you for your reply and welcome, it's honestly much appreciated.

//Ex Malo Bonum\\

thexenn

Welcome to the forum:). Go to control panel. Then go to edit your details. You can change your status there. Then save changes. Hope that helps.

I'm using the app and I can't seem to find it? When I'm on my laptop later on, I will try changing it from there. Thank you for your response and help.

//Ex Malo Bonum\\

Xervello

I'm glad you decided to post after all that time. I'll look forward to reading more from you. Hopefully we can help you feel at least a smidge more comfortable. Welcome to the monkey house. :)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Hello everyone,
I'm new here, well, not the new that just made an account on here, but the new that just communicated for the first time. I had my account for about half a year now but all I ever did was just read what everyone posted, I haven't really talked at all, this is my first time actually. I decided to be a member, follow, and join this forum finally and interact with you guys but I'm really nervous, I tried a couple of times to talk and all but I ended up deleting everything because I was too afraid. I don't want you guys to judge me or anything based on what I said but I really think that I should break the wall down and be a part of the community. I'm on here at least once a day and I hope that I get to talk to you guys again.
I'm sorry if this sounded stupid but it was really hard for me to post it so please don't judge me[emoji29].

//Ex Malo Bonum\\

I commend your bravery. The first post is always the hardest, especially if you're introducing yourself. I was never brave enough to do that.

Welcome. :thumbup:

thexenn

I commend your bravery. The first post is always the hardest, especially if you're introducing yourself. I was never brave enough to do that.

Welcome. :thumbup:

It is the hardest, i think i need some more time to feel like it's time to introduce myself, I'm kind of afraid to do that now but hopefully i will someday.

Ex malo bonum

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
It is the hardest, i think i need some more time to feel like it's time to introduce myself, I'm kind of afraid to do that now but hopefully i will someday.

Ex malo bonum

Hahah. But you did! You didn't do the "stand up in front of the class and tell us about yourself" type introduction, but you did introduce yourself. :bigsmile: