Have you left the house today

Have you left the house today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just about to, but then I have more of an issue with staying at home :b We have constant gloomy rain at the moment so I'm thinking of taking piles of wet washing to the laundremat to dry. I haven't done that for years, so it may be amusing for a while

StupidWiz

@funkyberries

I don't really understand that as I'm not Malaysian ::p:

I'm guessing you asked me "where are you going to go?"

Well, I'm going to apply for internship as a requirement to get graduated in my current college. This has been a scary thing to do for me, weird huh? Maybe it has something to do with my SA? :confused:

StupidWiz

O sorry. Didn't know how to write that message. I tried to edit it but it was a fail lol

Good luck with your internship! What college major is it for?

It's Accounting, I hope i can get over my fear tomorrow and apply for the internship. I hope I won't find some stupid reasons to delay it furthermore ::eek::

JamesSmith

Actually yes, but it was just for a couple minutes. I got mail and put the trash cans behind the shed. It is so cold here, sub-zero wind chill and the roads are snowy. I'm glad I'm spending a ton of time in my house.

Daz

Yes, For 5 minutes. First time since Thursday.

I went to the shop to get beer, wine, cigarettes and cookies.

Everythings gone now =[

Tiercel

Played Pathfinder from 6 to 11 tonight. Luckily my rogue didn't take 1 hp of damage. Unfortunately he didn't actually damage any foes either, but at least I broke even.

It was fun. I munched on some glögg-soaked raisins, made about 4 times as many jokes as I usually do, and even hitched a ride home in the snow (which at the time was about 4").

I love snowfall at night. Something about it makes me want to go out and dance in it. But if I did that alone, the gentlemen in white coats might show up again.... :eek:

Taciturn

I'm about to leave for a job interview no less and my nerves are going crazy! I wish I didn't apply and I don't think I'll get it. How is someones with SA supposed to shine at an interview? Grrr it's so frustrating. I'm just going to try my best...

Minty

I'm about to leave for a job interview no less and my nerves are going crazy! I wish I didn't apply and I don't think I'll get it. How is someones with SA supposed to shine at an interview? Grrr it's so frustrating. I'm just going to try my best...

Good luck! Hope you do well. Remember, your worst critic is yourself.