Hate My Small Country

Hottie

i know people notice my awkwardness which gives me more anxiety

Can i ask, how do people notice your awkwardness? If your anything like me you are paroniod a lot of the time. But is suffer from blushing as well as social anxiety and with me i know for definite people notice my nerves when i have a blushing attack, as its difficult to hide.

Have you ever gotten help for the anxiety?

CHAKRAPOINT

Can i ask, how do people notice your awkwardness? If your anything like me you are paroniod a lot of the time. But is suffer from blushing as well as social anxiety and with me i know for definite people notice my nerves when i have a blushing attack, as its difficult to hide.

i know because when i do say something i notic emy voice shakes and i pause lokking for words to say which takes a long time to reply and i see the persons face scrunch up like their questioning me

CHAKRAPOINT

nope i havent as my country is small there are like no more than ten psychologists and im scared that since every one knows each other,if i tell my secret to my psychologist he/she may know someone i know and tell them

D

deleted user 1

It could be worse, I live in a country that is anti-family and very much anti-social. Nobody cares about you.

D

deleted user 1

i know thi s sounds bad i would chose that lifestyle as i wouldnt feel all this guilt of not bonding with my family and dissappointing them.

I can understand why you'd say that. No need to feel guilty either, your feelings are quite valid. I just wish I lived in a society that cared about other people, rather than their own vanity. But that's life, one mans rubbish is another man's treasure, and vice-versa lol.

Hottie

nope i havent as my country is small there are like no more than ten psychologists and im scared that since every one knows each other,if i tell my secret to my psychologist he/she may know someone i know and tell them

Professional working within mental health are committed to a contract of confidentely. If this was to be broken you could proberly sue there ass's, unless there was a fear for your life or someone elses.

Im 110% sure you are not alone with anxiety. You country will hold plenty of people exactly the wat you feel. Do you and your country share the stigma about mental health? By that i mean, is there some sort of shame in haveing trouble with mental health problems?
Does you family know how much you are struggleing??

dont feel ashamed to suffer with this difficulty. You nwould be surprised by the statistics that surround MH.

I reckon seek support. If its anything like me...it will get worse. You should nip it in the bud now...before its too late.

Last edited:
What country are you from?

I can understand you feel awkward when everyone knows about u.
That's why I like going on holiday, nobody knows me :)

joyce

move to the east coast of canada theres like no one theres :D like some towns population is like 150 or lower so its like not many people :D if you want alot of people then try moving to like umm some big city :D

CHAKRAPOINT

What country are you from?

I can understand you feel awkward when everyone knows about u.
That's why I like going on holiday, nobody knows me :)

Namibia,its in the south western part of Africa.im 20 and my parents areclose to retirement so its btough to get holiday.

Hottie

Namibia,its in the south western part of Africa.

ooooh i was in Africa...Kenya to be percise. Kenyas a nice place.

There will be no getting away from your country for now, unless you made a huge life change (move country, study abroad etc).

How do you think you could make yourself feel better with the situation you are in??? what can you change ?? How can you begin to feel differently ?

Start to take a look at what things are in you power and what things are not...work from there...

D

deleted user 1

Changing country is very difficult given the global economic disaster. Namibia is quite a nice place. If I was able to secure a job there or something I would definitely take a chance going there.