Has anyone tried Miradry for compensatory sweating?

hh_sucks

Noob here and excuse my English since it's not my first language. And yes, I have hyperhidrosis. More sadly, it's general hyperhidrosis. :sad:

I'm aware that Miradry is FDA approved for underarms area only at least for now. And you have to be a tough son a btch to obtain FDA approved.

A member of this forum named JCS has tried SDLA for compensatory sweating. How about Miradry? Anyone tried this one? Of course what I mean is the areas of SDLA are the same as Miradry.

Some dermatologic surgeon suggest that it's possible. But I have never read a report of anyone tried this.

Thanks.

Conor

I am pretty sure they do not do this for cs. I wish they did though. Hopefully sometime in the near future

SweatyCanuck

My surgeon mentioned it might be a possibility for me for my back/butt sweat that I have acquired since having ETS. He wants me to wait it out for 6 months though before we give it a go. Personally I am not sure I want to try it... if it kills those sweat glands, then where am I going to get CS after that? My head/face? That doesn't sound real appealing either, although probably better than looking like I soiled myself all the time