Hallucinations

CursedSoul

Banned
I always have hallucinations that I'm getting bitten or scratched and even touched by rabid dogs and other entities but they're not actually present there or are at a distance from me...but I still get doubts and have to wash that part of my body or even my clothes...sometimes I feel some dirty thing fell on me but nothing is present when I look twice and I still wash that part of my body,
After I had some shocking information about rabies I've been very paranoid of even going within 10 feet near dogs...thats why I don't go out without being super alert of dogs...
Do you have some suggestions regarding the improvement of this problem?

Amitush123

Never had any...I always found it confusing to see something while knowing it's not really there..I imagine it will make my brain explode

CursedSoul

Banned
Never had any...I always found it confusing to see something while knowing it's not really there..I imagine it will make my brain explode

Thats why i guess i've got a very special case here actually it often happens if they're at a distance but i doubt they still were close

CursedSoul

Banned
I don't touch things that have any connection with infectious diseases...like if the name of some incredibly dangerous disease is written on a screen I seriously don't touch the screen and if touched I wash my hands right away...

ebot

It's still a good idea to talk this over with a trained professional. They can best rule out things like schizophrenia, being as your tactile hallucinations aren't necessarily all that uncommon from someone who's suffering from schizophrenia. And there could be commorbidity, that is, you could be suffering from schizophrenia and OCD simultaneously, but these are things best left up to a trained professional to determine.

durda_dan

i have only had hallucination once. i was watching duck tales and all of the sudden my mind played into uncle scrooge killing the rest of the family. then as quickly as it started it just flashed back to normal. and since then i have never had another.

now thing i think about it. when i was 16 and experimenting with my girlfriend you used to have pre-climax hallucinations, but those all left when her and i broke up