Guilty!!

CHAKRAPOINT

does any1 feel guilty that they have been provided with good opportunities,a good family,and neighborhood but it is as if bcause of SA you cant make the most of it? it would be soo much easier if my parents didnt care about me soo that i can justify not talking to them.its soo hard when you know they care even though they dont show it,but i am distant

Last edited:

MrJones

Yes!! Every day, every hour

I could be living a great life, and I try my best but I it's never enough... It's my fault, I know, but I don't know at else I can do

CHAKRAPOINT

i went to one of the best schools in my country but because i was teased and SA i couldnt concentrate enuf to make the most of it.

mikebird

Banned
We have the same.

Expensive school.

Born when parents were 50. That's old! Their mistake. I'm remote from family - age gap from big family. It ain't simple! 30-year old brothers, 9 nieces -one 2 years older than me.

So I've made myself distant from my family by geography...

CHAKRAPOINT

We have the same.

Expensive school.

Born when parents were 50. That's old! Their mistake. I'm remote from family - age gap from big family. It ain't simple! 30-year old brothers, 9 nieces -one 2 years older than me.

So I've made myself distant from my family by geography...

hw old are you? and are your parents gud people ?

I dont think its right to feel that way.. basically you are already feeling guilty, but you want to let them have the blame instead to make yourself feel better. why? whats the difference? because your still be SA.. why are you trying to look for excuses?

why cant you just do something about it now? Family will always love their kids, no matter what happens. If you feel guilty, then its time to do something about it.

Its not going to be easy but it will work out if you believe in yourself. You just have to change and dont look back. Its how people become successful.

Its never too late to make a change, your be happier too.

There was this fat woman i saw on the newspaper, she lost alot of weight and she wrote a very inspiring quote, i dont remember her quote but its in her own words she said something like taking baby step. she said it in a very nice way, and when i read that i felt a light bulb lit up in my head. i think you need to find your motivation, it helps to make a change in life.

Last edited:

alwaysrunning

Yeah i know that its just in my head sometimes the way i dont reach out or make myself feel sad. I want to stop feeling like the victim but then again i cant put the blame on everybody else.Its easier to reject than to just sit there and expect rejection even when it hasnt gotten there yet.

goldatom

You're right chakrapoint. I too think that I didn't deserve what I am now, considering what my peers have become. Lots of people did lots for me, and I have given them back nothing.