Green make-up

Anonymous

Hi im new here and have been suffering from blushing/soc. phobia for some time now. I thoughti should let you know of a make up that has helped me 'cover up' the red from shinning through. Its called Maybelline coverstick corrective concealer, which my doctor told me about a short time ago. One day when i new i was going into a situation that i would go red in, i put this stuff on, put a little foundation over this as the green when blended in can make you look a bit pale, especially if you are already pale, went into the feared situation, and was quite surprised as it seemed to 'calm it down' a bit. This wasnt a mind over matter thing as even before looking in a mirror i new i was blushing, and when i did look I could see i was red but the green stopped it from looking so bad. Anyway some may not agree with this as it may be seen as hiding behind something and not facing your fears, but it has made me feel more relaxed going into situations, and giving me a bit of confidence. This sounds like something more for the girls, but i dont see why guys cant try it either, especially if your a bit tanned as once its blended really well you cant really see it you just might look a bit paler. And its not like you have a thick layer of stuff all over you either, it can look quite natural.

Hope this helps...April :oops: :arrow: :)

4myself

That sounds good!, is that similar to the makeup that gets used on stars while they are making movies?, I think I read somewhere that they use green makeup for them.

race

hello

does anyone know if i can get this in the UK?

All i can find is Maybelline Coverstick - it isn't green?

race

hello

race

hello

GemGem

race said:
hello

Hi

I bought some the other day. No 7 from botts do a tube of it, it costs £9. Its not working for me but that may coz i go really really red, lol.

:D :oops: