Goodbye Everyone

Newtype

I'm gonna leave this Web site. I don't really know what I'm doing here anymore. I think the only thing this site does is bring comfort because you get to see that there are other people like you out there with the same struggles. I don't need that comfort anymore. I just wanna crush this SA once and for all. I need to leave because this site is draining too much of my time for no reason.

It is my fault that I have SA. When I was younger, I hated the world and people so much that I voluntarily chose to kill my social life as a way to rebel and grow outside of society. I didn't want to be like others. Unfortunately, such a lifestyle lead me to have having SA because I distanced myself from people for too long.

My goal is not to fit into society or be "normal". If that was my goal, then the ten years of life that I have lost would be lost in vain. I just wanna be the man that I've always wanted to be. I don't wanna be on my death bed one day and tell myself that I've never achieved what I wanted the most. I don't wanna live a meaningless life. I've always thought that it was possible to be something beyond what society tells you to be. I need to find out if this is true. I can't keep doing what I'm doing anymore. This lifestyle isn't just hurting me. I hurt anyone who ever gave me a chance.

I didn't have conversations with a lot of people here but I just wanna say thank you to those who spent the time to write to me and to those who gave me advice. Good luck to everyone.

upndwn

I am sad to see you go Newtype, but I understand your reasons.

I wish you all the luck in the future, and if you change your mind you know you are always welcome back. Take care :)

MrJones

I wish you the best of luck, Newtype.

And I hope you get all you want in life :)

You can be the one you want.

panicsurvivor

Hell yeah!!! Good for you!!! I needed to get off this site to get better too. You sound strong and determined. You will be fine.

Steppen-Wolf

Farewell, and the best of luck to you :)

I think the only thing this site does is bring comfort because you get to see that there are other people like you out there with the same struggles.

Extremely well put, there should be a message with this sent to each user as soon as they register.