Good things that make life worth living

D

deleted user 1

My mother and my sister. You get a lot of flaky people in your life, very few can ever be counted on, these two are two of the very best.

dottie

images

sunsets

funny-dog-pictures-kisses-crabby.jpg

kitties and puppies

FromagesComCheeseBoard.jpg

cheese

Illusions

Travelling and seeing the world! I await the day I get to go to Italy, Spain (Ibiza) and France. And the rest of Europe, really. And Bora Bora. And the U.S. You get the picture.

Last edited:

ani

sunshine, good cup of coffee,day at the beach,a good run , my spaniel :), good hair day, watching b movies with my friends

Iseesky

Having younger people look up to you.
Glaciers.
Beautiful strangers.
Warm baths.
Snowy days.
Warm baths on snowy days.
The smell after it rains.
Rainy, relaxing do nothing days.
The Shaytards (YouTube - SHAYTARDS's Channel because sometimes you need an escape).
Animals.
Getting drawings from little kids.
Jimmy Fallon's smile.
Reading books and watching movies from childhood.
Good memories.

Tiercel

Somebody's anticipating that Conan the Barbarian remake movie coming out...

Half anticipating and hoping, half dreading another uninspired and uninspiring remake. But since I'm talking about it again...

Basil Poledouris' score for Conan the Barbarian
Robert E. Howard's Conan stories

(Sorry, don't feel like counting right now)

Patrick26

Pets should be number 1 because they love us no matter who we are or what we have. Yu can have girls or guys in there but IMO not at the top. I think hobbies should come after pets because your hobbies can keep you busy and alive even if you're not in a relationship. I'd also rank friends above girls/guys because if you have good friends they are always there for you, relationships come and go.

Pets
Hobbies
Friends
Music
Girls or Guys

whattodo1

brother and sister
mom and dad
best friends
pets
love
laughter
hot showers
being drunk
cooking for others
summer
a good conversation

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Those living rare gems of true content and happiness with yourself and your life, shining glimmers of being one with the moment in its form, so you are NO WHERE ELSE but then and there - and getting those moments etched solid as stone, forever in your memory and soul. AND the chance that one day those rare gems will become common in quantity...

Last edited: