Gaming friends??

dannyboy65

Hey I go on this forum a lot and recently bought a brand new PS4. I play it quite often on my free time and was wondering if anyone would like to add me on the PS4 and play games together? I love meeting new people so I'd love to add anyone. Here is my list of online games. I have Destiny, Diablo 3, Dragon Age Inquisition, Minecraft. So anyways if you want to game you can inbox me with your gamer tag, I come on this site everyday so I'll see it.

Hot_Tamale

I don't have any of the games you play, Danny, but if you or anyone else wants to add me shoot me a request in the chat box for my PSN and I'll give it to you. I mainly play rocket league, NHL 16, and MLB 15 at the moment.

F0AM

Same here, don't have any of those games :(
Right now i use the pc and ps3, i usually play singleplayer games though i have some with online function like resident evil, dead space 3 and demon/dark souls. So if anyone Reading this wants to play those or have a Little chit chat about games and that stuff, just tell me :)

Megaten

Haha I literally just sold my copy of Destiny after I got burnt out on Taken King. However Im always willing to add new friends.