Fuck buddies?

Edith

Does anyone one here have a fuck buddy? Just curious... don't know if this is a bad thing to ask but... maybe I've met some people I've been interested in just having a physical relationship with but not anything else. Has anyone else here ever had this or wanted this... you know as an in between while you alone and lonely?

I feel like I NEED some kind of "companionship" for a while, until I get find someone interesting enough to date. But as a single female I find that maybe I'm at a loss with this.

Thoughts? Similar situations?

I can't possibly be alone... someone on here has to have done this! would you recommend?!

Sometimes I REALLY NEED a little something ... would it be so wrong... or would that just open a whole new can of worms.... whenever I get like this I feel like calling up this guy I fooled around with after a drunken night at the bar... he's asked me to "come home with him" a few times... but I don't know.... if I knew it were JUST sex I would be OK... or if I knew he wanted more I would even be OK... Jesus! I Just need some lovin"!!! is anyone else out there with me?!

What should I do? should I call when I'm in the mood... or should I leave this alone?!?

TAMPA-BAY

fuck budies

Bold; but beautyful topic Edith. I like the way we can discuss all sorts of relevant topic on this site. Most of us on here lack expierence so its nice to be able to see stuff like this.

My question to you edith is you seem willing to be with the person so why not just date then regulary? Why just a one nighter?

Iam not going to judge people who have friends with benifits BECAUSE if you put me and many of the others in a situations like that; I wonder what they would actualy do. Its pretty dam easy to say doing a one night stand is wrong but If many people had the chance they might be supprised at what they do.

I heard relationship built on sex are a "house of cards" but since you are not talking about relationship then I guess it should be ok.

If you are ok with one nighter then go for it just BE Warned. Every behavior has its hidden cost.
I suppose not doing anything also has its hidden cost such as regretting that you misst an oppourtunity.LOL

Quetzalcoatl

Nah, I don't do that. I'm too sentimental. I need to commit to someone if I am to ever get into a physical relationship. You'd think girls would love that, but apparently not...

xSleepy

I aint for it, and i aint against it.

But I dont have a **** buddy. But never say never.... :D

EDIT!- Fastforward to Oct. 2010, I now change my retarded answer from 2 years ago. F-Buddies is not my thing.. at all! Committed relationship sex for me only, possibly even marriage only sex. The older I get the more oldfashioned and conservative I get.. which is great in my opinion. What a differenc 2 years can make!

Last edited:

4seasons

I'd be down. I can't see anything more than a little drama here and there.

I'm a guy and if a girl called me up and asked me for a one night stand I'd be stoked.....just throwing that out there.

EDIT: I just re-read that and no, I'm not saying what you think. I'm just trying to give her a guys perspective......but lets not rule anything out :wink: hahaha

ghost_train

I kinda get the feeling that people will be able to guess what my answer's going to be- that's probably a bad thing, but still.

It's not wrong- if mutually consentual and in full understanding- because there is nothing immoral about it. I was actually thinking about this just about 10 mins ago (believe it or not). For me, I don't even think it's sex that is essential, but just intimacy and affection. god friggin damn it have I been starved/starved myself of that affection for so long. Though my own company ranks pretty highly on the list of company I like to keep, it gets lonely.

Some of my mates claim to have had 'fuck buddies', but they're mostly liars- this I know.

TAMPA-BAY

fuck budies

I have another questions. What if something goes wrong? Then what? I mean I know people try to use protection but S***T happens . Lets say you and him had a few beers and got so drunk you forgot to use good judgement? Then what.

Edith

Re: fuck budies

TAMPA-BAY said:
I have another questions. What if something goes wrong? Then what? I mean I know people try to use protection but S***T happens . Lets say you and him had a few beers and got so drunk you forgot to use good judgement? Then what.

Exactly. Logic and paranoia kind of prevent me from going through with this kind of thing... also I want a relationships at some point, but just not necessarilly with this guy. Relationship sex would be ideal... (but hot booty-call sex would be a fair second...)

So if anyone is curious, I did NOT call him up last night... but I was DAMN tempted to. I know there is nothing wrong with a casual fling, but maybe for me I wouldn't be able to make that kind of thing work out. Maybe that has nothing to do with SA, but a lot of us on here are kind of STARVED for human interaction, and can not even remember the last time they were even TOUCHED by another human being in ANY way... so does that make this maybe more of an option for us? ... we have "different" circumstances maybe...

Dave_McFadden

Edith said:
I feel like I NEED some kind of "companionship" for a while, until I get find someone interesting enough to date. But as a single female I find that maybe I'm at a loss with this.

.... if I knew it were JUST sex I would be OK... or if I knew he wanted more I would even be OK... Jesus! I Just need some lovin"!!! is anyone else out there with me?!

One question you should ask yourself is, do you want "more" with him? Are you thinking about being fuckbuddies with him because you hope it will lead to more? Or is he the only guy paying attention to you right now?

If you sleep together enough times, one of you WILL get attached, possibly you.

Does he have a girlfriend? Can you handle the idea of finding out that he has one behind your back? Or, the two of you decide not to commit to anything, and then he gets a gf, could you handle not being able to be with him?

Sorry, more questions than answers.

TAMPA-BAY

fuck budies

I agree with the previous posts. I mean I know its easy for us to make coments from a distance behind the computer screene;but one day we are all going to have to deal with this situation asumeing we havent already.

I agree dave. I hear that sex is nice and all that but the thing that holds me back from trying it is the consiquences.

Like dave said you are bound to have miss communication and one person might end up with their feelings hurt.

And then there are others stuff like reputations and on and on. The disatvantages just seem to be so.......

kyle

Banned
Edith said:
Does anyone one here have a fuck buddy? Just curious... don't know if this is a bad thing to ask but... maybe I've met some people I've been interested in just having a physical relationship with but not anything else. Has anyone else here ever had this or wanted this... you know as an in between while you alone and lonely?

fuck buddies are awesome. I highly recommend it. Good friends with an order of sex on the side :D

Sometimes I REALLY NEED a little something ... would it be so wrong... or would that just open a whole new can of worms.... whenever I get like this I feel like calling up this guy I fooled around with after a drunken night at the bar... he's asked me to "come home with him" a few times... but I don't know.... if I knew it were JUST sex I would be OK... or if I knew he wanted more I would even be OK... Jesus! I Just need some lovin"!!! is anyone else out there with me?!

there is nothing wrong with having sex for fun. it feels good and it's a stress reliever. If you live in Canada, I would love to chill with you 8)

What should I do? should I call when I'm in the mood... or should I leave this alone?!?

call him, but use protection...

Thelema

Thats a good idea, except it would make me feel weird if that other person was also doing someone else too.

I wouldn't know how to bring it up in conversation with someone you haven't had sex with yet..."I think you're attractive, but I'm not ready for a relationship right now...do you think we could be friends with benefits?" That actually sounds like a pretty bad ass thing to say...As a girl, do you think that would work?

Friends with benefits sounds like it gives you all the great things about dating someone, without the emotional baggage that accumulates.There isn't a break up, just an end to the sex...sounds great to me!

dpr

FWB

it's fun for a while of course, but in my experience someone always gets hurt, mad, jealous, etc.

Colin

Physically, it would be very quid-pro-quo. If it isn't, then one of the two is putting in too much emotion into the partnership, and might be expecting a bit of relationship-ness in return.

Marie_knowsbest

meh ive had one lol dont go there people! it dont end with a hand shake and u both walk into the sunset, it ends with hurt feelings and nothing gained. its only good while u wonderin wheres it gonna go. when i think about it now,even shoppin ill put my head in my hands like 'god..what was i thinking!'

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)