Friends Don't Understand

lifesnotfair

My Friends or so called friends i should say, don't understand where i am coming from. They are either leaving my facebook because what i say is what i feel. I don't have any other areas where to vent. My friends don't help me vent or anything. they think i just whine. But nobody should be judging me and thats what i feel is happening. I am sick of it

Another thing i don't get is the fact that i don't appear to be "attractive" to other females. In the last 16 years going through school and into work and all the people i know, never have i had a girl attracted to me. I am just shocked and getting more and more angrier everyday about this. What should i do? because i have no clue

Silvox Black

Since apparently this is a first for you, I would say you are going through a rather shocking loss of innocence or at least beliefs in what you thought about the world. There are some cold truths and harsh realities you will have to come to terms with. First and foremost I would guess that your friends and yourself are on different maturity levels as well as intelligence. They do not understand you nor what you experience or think. The reason for this is most likely because they lack experiences similar to what you've had. If you do not mind me asking so, how long have you known your so called friends?

zav943

My Friends or so called friends i should say, don't understand where i am coming from. They are either leaving my facebook because what i say is what i feel.

Don't get me wrong, but the last thing I want to see when I open Facebook is someone complaining about how unfair life is. We ALL have our problems and can't be bothered with random rants, even by close friends. It doesn't feel like you're reaching out to someone...just ranting. The reason for that is that Facebook is just so impersonal.

So take my advice and NEVER write openly about how you feel on Facebook. Either talk DIRECTLY to a close friend or come here.

Of course, I can relate to you. After all, I am no chick magnet. I also wish I had someone I could vent to, and even tough I do have a handful of close friends, none of them could understand what I go through every day.

I think you should find something you love and DO IT...whether it's photography or pottery or hiking...WHATEVER! Just dedicate yourself to that thing and let the current of life take you where it may. Stop trying to think second-to-second about how bad life is and find what you really enjoy it. Eventually, I promise you, someone will come along. Hope that helps/

So take my advice and NEVER write openly about how you feel on Facebook. Either talk DIRECTLY to a close friend or come here./

Zav943 just wrote all the thing i want to say. I did encounter someone who rant about how bad his life is and how the world treating him in his Facebook. Whole page full of it. Then, Everyone lashes back at him and told him just jump of a bridge or something.