For those of you who don't have the credentials yet...

lily

what would you like to be? I'd like to be a Holistic Nutritionist and work in a health food store. :) I took some classes

LoyalXenite

Photographer of wild animals in their natural habitat while also working to help rescue wild and domestic animals. Im qualified in animal studies (at a level to do just about anything that isnt vet or vet nurse) and am halfway through my photography degree. Took me quite a while but Im finally shooting for the dream career. Also would love to be a writer on the side and my degree minor is creative writing so Im kinda working towards that too :thumbup: :bigsmile:

what would you like to be? I'd like to be a Holistic Nutritionist and work in a health food store. :) I took some classes
A Nutritionist would be pretty interesting. :thumbup:

Do you mean what we want to be....
a) That is impossible for to actually do, or
b) That is possible for us to achieve?

For me...
a) Impossible = A Doctor.
b) Possible = A Nurse.

lily

A Nutritionist would be pretty interesting. :thumbup:

Do you mean what we want to be....
a) That is impossible for to actually do, or
b) That is possible for us to achieve?

For me...
a) Impossible = A Doctor.
b) Possible = A Nurse.
Anything really...

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Keep working towards it Lily, you can get there if you persevere.
As for me, I have a job in mind that I'm now working towards. It'll be a bit of a long shot, but if I stick to my plan I just know I can get there.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Photographer of wild animals in their natural habitat while also working to help rescue wild and domestic animals. Im qualified in animal studies (at a level to do just about anything that isnt vet or vet nurse) and am halfway through my photography degree. Took me quite a while but Im finally shooting for the dream career. Also would love to be a writer on the side and my degree minor is creative writing so Im kinda working towards that too :thumbup: :bigsmile:

Wow good job for choosing the path you want and sticking to it. It sounds like you have it all figured out.

I'm trying to find a way to be a writer too, I actually took a year off from work to write, but now that I'm back to work I'm unable to write anymore.

I'm also thinking of being a history teacher, that would give me more time to write. But I would need to do 2 more years of school. If I get too sick of my workplace maybe I will.

And of course I have my list of completely absurd back-up plans that I have in case I become bored to death to an extend that I actually want to die.

lily

Keep working towards it Lily, you can get there if you persevere.
As for me, I have a job in mind that I'm now working towards. It'll be a bit of a long shot, but if I stick to my plan I just know I can get there.
thanks, good luck with your pursuit! :)

LoyalXenite

i like looking at the pets, especially birds, but i don't like that they're stuck indoors and in a cage so I'm for it to rescue these pets and just sell pet food but not that many pets. if you do buy a pets there should be a check-up for criminal offences on your record and you should have a good atmostphere for the pets in your home, such as the opening of windows and a garage to take them outside when it's not that cold.

I mainly want to photograph wild animals in their natural habitats but I do do pet portraits as well. I do agree though, there should be stricter regulations about owning animals because far too many people dont take care of them as they should.