Foot Odor - On My Toes product?

ld

Has anyone here tried the product On My Toes? It is supposed to kill the bacteria that causes foot odor and can even be used to control odor in your shoes for up to 6 months. The caveat about it is that your hyperhidrosis needs to be under fairly good control and mine is not as far as my feet goes.

I would love to find something that would kill the odor in my shoes. I am tired of having to throw away shoes just because they smell bad.

Matrix

Hey, LD,

Yeah, I have that, and am using it now—and the name is actually On Your Toes. I’ve had it for over a month now. By itself, it didn’t work for me: not my feet nor my shoes. As it states, if one has HH, it’s not recommended for use until it’s first controlled. But I bought it because I was desperate due to the constant odor and the cost of replacing shoes.

But, on the other hand, I use it currently as part of a special regimen I’m experimenting with. For feet, I apply a thin layer of Laser Formaldehyde on my feet first, rub them dry, then sprinkle just a bit of On Your Toes and rub my feet to spread them evenly. I do this before getting dressed for work.

But, having said that, also, I believe On Your Toes will be among the first items I will eliminate in my regular regimen (which has been working for a week now), as I try to narrow down the actual solution. I'll post about it after another week or so.

linuxiol

Hi, i can't comment on My toe products as i 've never tried it or even heard about it which is surprising becasue i have pretty much every foot product on the market.

I was amazed to hear i am not the only person trying crazy stuff to get rid of the smelly/shoes problem. The frustating thing about plantat HH ( could be the same for other type of HH, i am not sure) is how just one product is not enuff. You have to find the right balance between several factors. I have tried dozens of foot products, anti odour soles, anti odour socks.

So far i have managed to almost stop the sweating, in fact it has totally stopped but i still feel the wetness when i wear my shoes which is weird becasue the foot is dry and the sock a little moist yet a lot drier than it used to be.

So so far i am used agsocks, made of fiber, i used special soles, and odaban to tackle the sweating itself. I would say i am 85% statisfied but i still need to change my shoes often. so i have just (today) started to add some Gran remedies products inside the shoe. I have tried Gran remedy by itself as testiminies said it was the miracle stuff, but it doesn't work by itself unless your feet doesn't sweat too much.

Also, do not by the internet ' book' you can find online. In fact it's only a few pages (10 if i remember) that you have to dowload, and it's a lot of blah blah, all that for a very high price. Totally a rip off.

salli

a good product should kill bacterias not only one time (at use) it shall kill the bacterias ongoing everytime you use it

so a one time spray (like in bowling bars) is maybe for some minutes effective, but then bacterias return faster than you can say strike!

here some suggestions: silver socks killing bacteria and insoles. there are shoe insoles against smelly feet
hope this is more like the product you think

Last edited:

Brenda

I used to put my shoes into the freezer for 24hs, temperatures below 0º killed the bacteria. I also tried filling the shoes with cat litter for another 24hs which was super effective but so messy! so the freezing method was the best option to me.