Deleted.

awkwardamanda

That PDF.js viewer in the latest version of Firefox is just crap! PDFs took forever to load and they never looked right. Half the time I got a message saying the file might not display properly and then it prompted me to use a different viewer. I switched the default viewer back to Adobe Reader.

I've had trouble with Firefox in the past, but the add-ons convince me time after time again to stick with it. I'm sure other broswsers use add-ons too nowadays, but there are a few specific ones that work for me.

Black YouTube, Black Google, Custom tab width, Tab Slideshow, to name a few essential ones I couldn't live without.

awkwardamanda

I still like FireFox. It is still considered to be the most secure browser. As far as the PDF files, I've experienced the same problem. I just download them and open it with Adobe Reader. I think eventually FireFox will get this problem solved, but even if they don't it isn't any big deal.

Oh, I still like Firefox too. I just hate their PDF viewer. You actually don't even have to download the PDFs to open in Adobe. If you go to Tools>Options>Applications, you can change the default PDF viewer. There's some other way to do it too that involves the configuration settings or something but I forget the details.

I've had trouble with Firefox in the past, but the add-ons convince me time after time again to stick with it. I'm sure other broswsers use add-ons too nowadays, but there are a few specific ones that work for me.

Black YouTube, Black Google, Custom tab width, Tab Slideshow, to name a few essential ones I couldn't live without.

POCKET!!!!!!!! I'd be screwed without that one. I find too many articles and end up opening tabs faster than I can read them. Save Session and Multiple Tab Handler also come in handy. AdBlock plus is helpful but I'd rather allow most ads. I just like to selectively block the annoying ones.