Finally, our new album is out!

MikeyC

208934_434309806590622_1299764770_n.jpg

For the last few months, this has been one of the only things keeping me going: the fact that this album is coming out and I would be drumming on all the tracks. Now that it's out I can finally say I've had a good contribution to drumming, one of the only things I'm actually decent at.

It's easy to be critical of my drumming performance when I listen back to it. I could say, "oh, here I could've done something different," but I'm trying not to get into that level of thinking. I think I did okay and I'm happy with the way it's all turned out.

I remember a few people here were interested in buying a copy, so if that's still the case, let me know. :)

Sorry to start a new thread on this, but this has been building for months.

WeirdyMcGee

It's easy to be critical of my drumming performance when I listen back to it. I could say, "oh, here I could've done something different," but I'm trying not to get into that level of thinking. I think I did okay and I'm happy with the way it's all turned out.

Ohhhh, goood.... don't do that.
I do that and look where it gets me!
13 days past the deadline I set for myself at newyears and STILL only 2 tracks recorded. haha

How to go about buying a copy?
Does it have to be through you privately or does your band have amazon or bandcamp?

Hoppy

I don't know what is sounds like but it sure look good.

Where, how, and how much?

MikeyC

13 days past the deadline I set for myself at newyears and STILL only 2 tracks recorded. haha
I hope you can get more recorded soon, Weirdy.

How to go about buying a copy?
Does it have to be through you privately or does your band have amazon or bandcamp?
I don't know what is sounds like but it sure look good.

Where, how, and how much?
You can buy on Amazon or the website, but you can also buy straight from me. :)

Hoppy

You can buy on Amazon or the website, but you can also buy straight from me. :)

A free bit of advice from a bloke who has failed to sell a lot of stuff, and is slowly learning how to do it.

Make it easy for people to give you money. Give me a link, give me multiple links, tell me how much money it is, send me a pm with the information, ask me a day later if I got it.

You get the idea I think. It feels horrible, but that CD will not sell itself, and if you do not push it, it won't go out of the door.

(I did google it. And I had to check a few times to make sure it is the right place from the little picture you put up.)

And take better pictures.

Brag, tell everybody, put a link in your signature and then post a lot.

MikeyC

I see what you're saying but I am terrible at selling things. I could work at McDonald's and convince you to go to Burger King instead. I do admit to being really awful at it.

"Bragging" is not something I like to do, either, which probably hasn't helped.

Nevertheless, I will send you a PM.