final try

Trying to figure out a way to beat down anxiety and train my brain to concentrate on what I should, in a social environment like office etc. Where females also share the space, around females my brain tends to cease working and I feel extremely self conscious about my appearance, smile etc since I am self conscious about my movements, facial appearance and my teeth so I feel nervous around females unable to communicate or freely smile and talk around them, that's why it becomes impossible for me to concentrate on work around a female,

it's been quite an old problem and I have had a lot of health related problems and financial loss trying to improve my appearance because of it, so I think its the final try I want to make that can prove to be the ultimate escape out of this nervousness and self consciousness around public and specially around females that has caused more damage to my life than anything else,

I have always wanted to befriend females but since childhood I couldn't actually do it up to my desires so may be because of it my inner wishes have been deep buried inside me and they keep on pushing me but on the other side this self consciousness stops me from communication and feeling free around females,

Its such a viscous circle that is causing loss to my work potential.

So this time I have decided to step in and open myself in front of everyone including females regardless of my facial appearance, my movements and my smile consciousness?! Whether they like me or hate me but I am tired of this fear of scrutiny by others. Do you think its okay or can you suggest any other way out of this anxiety circle, I hope my problems don't worsen!

Diend

If you feel self conscious about your appearance, try going all out and looking sharp in all aspects. Then see if you're anymore confident than you originally were. Then realize that people who look better aren't exactly more confident.