personality:
shy yet outgoing with close ones
loyal
smart
motivated
respectful
not stuck-up
accepts me for who i am!!!

what are the chances of me finding my perfect girl?

black-wings

physically:
5'2 to 5 6'
not fat or too skinny
gorgeous face
little to minimal makeup
good smile/teeth/skin/eyes

personality:
shy yet outgoing with close ones
loyal
smart
motivated
respectful
not stuck-up
accepts me for who i am!!!

what are the chances of me finding my perfect girl?

Like the "not stuck up" part! Too many of them where I live!

Lost Girl

Australia.

So I google "lauren hill gone crazy" and at first all I could find were bad make-up and hair shots and reports of a few bad concerts, but then I saw some thing where Wyclef says that she's bi-polar and acts crazy + another Fugee told TMZ that she's nuts, so fair enough then.

I wondered a couple of times where she went after that miseducation album. Talented girl. Shame.

bigrob

Just this weekend my step-daughter was over. She's 3 weeks from giving birth. I sat at the computer and looked into the kitchen and there she was....pregnant, barefoot, and cooking me breakfast. Does it get any more perfect? lol ::p:

Seriously though, I need a woman attractive and definitely smart. I'm smart so dumb woman bore me. I hate having to dumb myself down just to have a conversation.

Physically...somewhere among Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson, or Sara Jean Underwood.

Last edited:

AGR

Back to the topic

Loyal
Someone who I can have respect
not crazy
not an hypocrite

not so important that I could do without
shorter than 5`6(1m 69 cm)
black hair
light brown eye
light skin
mixed( I like something with asian):D

Felgen

In my eyes, a woman has to be decent looking. She also has to be intelligent and kind. Attractive girls come in plenty of sizes, plenty of colors and all that, so I'm not going to get into further details.

Furthermore, I'd appreciate if she didn't have a shopping list full of check boxes that a man had to tick to win her affection. Finding a 20-something single girl that doesn't seems to be next to impossible, though...

In my eyes, a woman has to be decent looking. She also has to be intelligent and kind. Attractive girls come in plenty of sizes, plenty of colors and all that, so I'm not going to get into further details.

Furthermore, I'd appreciate if she didn't have a shopping list full of check boxes that a man had to tick to win her affection. Finding a 20-something single girl that doesn't seems to be next to impossible, though...

I would have to agree with all that, for myself too.

lonely_drummer

physically:
someone who is at least 6 inches or shorter than me (im 6foot 1)
has a pretty face
someone natural who doesnt glob makeup all over
a beautiful smile will always make my heart skip a few beats

mentally:
someone very easy going
has to have an obsession with music
someone kind hearted
no party animals
someone whos a nerd just like me so we can watch sci fi movies and talk about space haha

Felgen

i hate this thread :( you all want too much as your ideal in a woman!! if i was a guy i would just say, "that she's a good person, and is kind". best answer there i'm sure

Wanting someone who is decent looking, kind and intelligent isn't a tall order.

Height: 5'9 - 6 ft
Hair: Blond :)
Body shape: Def. not flat, but doesn't have to be completely busty either. Willing to give so lee way in this area as long as long as she's not too big, or wide
Style: Looks great casually in jeans and a tee shirt, but can wear a dress and knock the ****in lights out in a room
Nice teeth ad pretty eyes

Personality wise:
Somebody who has an outgoing side as well as a quiet side. Not afraid to be honest, but isn't completely forth coming and enjoys a bit of tension. She also has a wild side which is willing to push me along during my worse times, and can run at full steam with me when I'm at my best.