Feel like my best friend doesn't care

dannyboy65

I grew up with this guy. We have been friends since we were 2. I hangout with him quite often, but for the past year or so every time we hangout he just stares at his laptop. He barely speaks and he plays online with people and chats to other people. When I ask him if he wants to do anything, he just flat out denies it or says he already started a game on the laptop. I just miss the old days when me and him could just game together and laugh together. Now it's like I don't even exist.

I guess I just want tips. Problem is if I bring this up to him he'll get pissed and won't change he's to proud of himself and if someone doesn't like something he does he gets pissed and gets a grudge on them. I don't want to kick him out of my life I just want to hangout like the old days.

zharl

Have you tried doing online gaming locally? I know that I had a lot of fun with one of my friends when we played a game called "Risk of Rain" together. *shrugs*

Perhaps you've both just "drifted apart"? It happens in life sometimes. People get different interests, they get bored with people, their personality changes, etc.