Fed up of being a 29 years old virgin

noonecares86

I'm a girl same age and a virgin i know how you feel, but don't feel bad it will be worth the wait when you do find someone

1person

Don't let it stress you out, try to do things that make you happy. Sex will come with time, I had my first time when I was 25. I wish I knew what I know now which is not to put so much effort into trying to find sex because the more time you be around people, it just happens.

Welcome to the club.
Don't beat yourself about it man... seriously.

Not scoring any girl or having sex doesn't say anything about you. Even though my first impression would be that you sir have a strong self-discipline.... see? people's opinions about it aren't necessarily bad.

Personally I've never had any girlfriend or kissed anyone on their mouth, and I am happy I didn't. (I am 24).

Flowers-Of-Bloom

I know it's difficult, especially for guys when society puts so much pressure on them to have sex by a certain age. Do not let it define you or bring you down. You deserve someone who accepts you and who will satisfy you, it's just that navigating the complexity of human social interaction is far more challenging for those of us with this condition.

DanielLewis

It's alright man. I think it all comes down to effort and looking at the situation honestly. What are the problems that are holding you back from getting your first kiss? Work on these problems. How much of an effort are you making to talk to girls? You'll never get a kiss from a girl until you can gain her interest, her trust, and connect with her. How do you do that? Well you have to get better at connecting with and talking to people. It's not just girls. Don't have tunnel vision. From that point on, it's just a matter of building a connection with a girl and slowly amping up the physical connection too. You start touching her nonchalantly in a non-sexual manner. Like, for example, a hand on the shoulder. Then, when the moment comes, and enough comfort has been established, you go for it. Boom! Houston we have landed.

Glowbal

I don't wanna settle with an undesirable girl for a kiss ...no offence but by undesirable i dont mean ugly but someone not my favorite

don21

Ever thought about paying for it?? I would be a virgin if I didn't. It definitely lifted a weight off my chest. I no longer felt awkward when a sex scene came on or when people were talking about sex. Honestly, best $200 I ever spent. If only I could buy my way out of my other problems...

There is a stigma with seeing prostitutes, but the stigma is not as great as being a virgin in my opinion lol.

Marc7

I am guy too but younger and never kissed a girl (in person) or had sex yet. It sucks because I'm young and never had a girlfriend and I don't potential to either.

Ever thought about paying for it?? I would be a virgin if I didn't. It definitely lifted a weight off my chest. I no longer felt awkward when a sex scene came on or when people were talking about sex. Honestly, best $200 I ever spent. If only I could buy my way out of my other problems...

There is a stigma with seeing prostitutes, but the stigma is not as great as being a virgin in my opinion lol.
I was going to mention this option for the "problem" but chickened out. I think this is a great idea to get the first time/times over and done with. I also agree this experience would not be as heavy a burden to carry as the burden society puts on being an older virgin. Besides, you don't have to tell anyone how you lost your virginity.

Megaten

Thats kinda surprising to me to be honest. I figured that would do more damage than good.

Bronson99

It's alright man. I think it all comes down to effort and looking at the situation honestly. What are the problems that are holding you back from getting your first kiss? Work on these problems. How much of an effort are you making to talk to girls? You'll never get a kiss from a girl until you can gain her interest, her trust, and connect with her. How do you do that? Well you have to get better at connecting with and talking to people. It's not just girls. Don't have tunnel vision. From that point on, it's just a matter of building a connection with a girl and slowly amping up the physical connection too. You start touching her nonchalantly in a non-sexual manner. Like, for example, a hand on the shoulder. Then, when the moment comes, and enough comfort has been established, you go for it. Boom! Houston we have landed.

IMHO a guy should be able to have a few individual friends and that should be sufficient as "social proof" right then and there.

It seems like most people don't agree with me though.. they say that somehow a guy needs a full "social circle" or some kind of "group".. otherwise his social proof fails, and he will probably not be considered attractive.

But like I always say, telling someone with SA or mild autism to get a social network is just very ironic...