Fear and guilt of semen contamination

martimour

Well, basically the title says it all. I have been diagnosed with OCD at the age of 19. And I waited for 11 years before starting to take meds. I am on Lexapro, 30 mg.
I am better, now, for the most part. I want to bring things to the next level with my ERP. Right now, I gotta do it on my own as I am waiting for a therapist.
I really want to go and have sex with a guy in his apartment(I am gay) but I am scared how I am going to leave in the morning, without taking a shower. I would be still covered in precum and possibly semen, some tiny amounts. It will be in my hair and on my face. I know most people don't think about this stuff, and probably don't run for the shower, first thing in the morning, but yeah, I cannot come to terms with this whole idea of potentially spreading around my bodily fluids if I touch my unwashed hair and/or face and then touch something else, for example.

AtTheGates

Banned
Well, basically the title says it all. I have been diagnosed with OCD at the age of 19. And I waited for 11 years before starting to take meds. I am on Lexapro, 30 mg.
I am better, now, for the most part. I want to bring things to the next level with my ERP. Right now, I gotta do it on my own as I am waiting for a therapist.
I really want to go and have sex with a guy in his apartment(I am gay) but I am scared how I am going to leave in the morning, without taking a shower. I would be still covered in precum and possibly semen, some tiny amounts. It will be in my hair and on my face. I know most people don't think about this stuff, and probably don't run for the shower, first thing in the morning, but yeah, I cannot come to terms with this whole idea of potentially spreading around my bodily fluids if I touch my unwashed hair and/or face and then touch something else, for example.

Thats quite graphic..

but anyway, if you're going to do that at ALL then just be careful in general . DEFINTETLY use a condom..and bring plenty of hand sanitizer. (not just for YOUR sake but others as well)

and then maybe get tested at some point in the near future...please : /

To a very large degree, having such anxiety about sex is actually normal...over all though, you'll probably be fine as long as you play it safe when it comes to that kind of thing.

Last edited: