Favourite music artist?

I know it may be a bit of a silly topic but I love listening to Marvin Gaye's music, so many totally amazing songs, I find it so inspirational.

If you can only pick one artist - who is your favourite?

LA-girl

This seems to be a recurrent subject :)

Well, if I would have to choose only one then....hmmm....itsy mitsy...ok, I'll just have to go with Coldplay. Sorry Dzerklis! :wink:

Btw are you the famous detective? I used to watch you every friday as a kid! :D

dzerklis

LA-girl, why hehe coldplay would be a pretty decent band, without chriss martins vocals :twisted: just kidding:)

my all time favourite music artist is david bowie.

LA-girl

dzerklis said:
LA-girl, why hehe coldplay would be a pretty decent band, without chriss martins vocals :twisted: just kidding:)

I don't think there would be a coldplay without Chris Martin... :p
Btw I knew you hated his voice. :wink: Also I thought you might be "mad" at me for putting Coldplay before Smashing...LOL!

Chilling__Echo

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

i love silverchair ever since freak show!! i can't believe our tastes are so similar.

ok enough of typing like a youngin lol

dzerklis

LA-girl said:
I don't think there would be a coldplay without Chris Martin... :p
Btw I knew you hated his voice. :wink: Also I thought you might be "mad" at me for putting Coldplay before Smashing...LOL!

yeah :evil: nobody betrays the mighty pumpkins. :wink:

Sable

I really love Keane at the moment. They are so relaxing to listen to at night on my ipod. I especially love Bedshaped, and Tom Chaplin has a beautiful voice.

B

Tough to even narrow it down. Tool, Bonnie Prince Billy (or any of the other names he goes by), Billy Talent, Abba (shut up), Johnny Cash, random 80's glam bands, and some dead italian people.

NoTo

Yes, Coldplay is one of the greatest bands that have ever existed! Chris Martin is quite unike...

Another great artist is John Ondrasik!!!

FlipFlop

Yep, Keane is cool and so is Coldplay... And the Beatles ( no comments please :lol: ) But my favourite is XAVIER NAIDOO (aGer man singer, so most of you probably don't know him)

kattness

nirvana, sleater-kinney,gossip,radiohead,portishead,prodigy,ladytron.

most likely in that order.

GIOLANDA

I like many singers here,my favourite is Alkinoos Ioanidhis,but from the foreigners,let's see...Scorpions,Ramazotti,James Blunt. And less:Eminem,50cent.

thequietone

I really love Keane at the moment. They are so relaxing to listen to at night on my ipod. I especially love Bedshaped, and Tom Chaplin has a beautiful voice.

I definately agree....Keane is what I've been listening to mostly these days. Their new album is pretty good, darker than the first, but still really good for the nerves. :)