favorite t.v. shows??

maggie

I don't watch too much t.v., but I like to sometimes, makes me forget about my own issues! :roll: I love " the Amazing Race", cause takes place in lots of different countries, and also "CSI"- the original one, love all the forensic stuff; Sarah is a character I can relate to big time, she is a loner too(and a vegetarian)!! What are your favorites? :)

Makaylee

My fav's of the moment are Desperate houswives, and I'll admit to being an American Idol fan... :oops: I also like this little show called Everwood.

Oh, and also, I love Carnivale and Six Feet Under on HBO... Too bad they took Carnivale off the air, and I think that they're about to do the same with Six Feet Under.... :cry:

elparanoic

Here in spain there is very trash tv(I don't know if I have written well).The worst of all this is that there is so many people that watch because there is not either interesting program.

beautiful_soul

I always watch american Idol,The Real World,sabrina,that's so raven,Desperate housewifes and the apprentice!!

:wink:

Danfalc

Banned
Tv shows

Desperate housewives has got to be my favourite tv show ever, plus i think im falling in love with teri hatcher (the single mum with the daughter)
*drools* she is so pretty! :wink: .Apart from that shameless is also very good.

lostwitness

I watch American Idol, The Apprentice, fear factor, nanny 911 (lol), thats so raven, ellen degeneras, jay leno and some other random shows.

Chilling__Echo

i love family guy, the real world and battle of the sexes (i hate reality tv but i'm a sucker for the real world and anything branching off from it), trading spaces, and anything on food network,

ppaul

british comedies rock.

america has come up with a few good ones like 'family guy' and 'futurama'.

Theres a few good aussie ones too, mostly d-generation stuff.

but on the whole theres so much classic british stuff that i could watch over and over

young ones
black books
bottom
blackadder
red dwarf
faulty towers
monty python
little britain
father ted
vicar of dibley
ab fab (its ok)
brasseye
alan partridge
one foot in the grave
league of gentlemen
only fools and horses

......the list goes on

no offence to others out there but..... REALITY TV!?!??? after a hard days work why would i want to sit back on the sofa, turn on the tv and watch other people sitting on the sofa watching tv?

Chilling__Echo

yeah. i know. reality tv is probably only killing off brain cells just by watching it. and most of it is fake. i can't pass up some real world though!!

anyone heard of Grey's Anatomy (the show)?? lately i've been stuck on it.