fav shows?

lonely_drummer

Trailer Park Boys ( YEAH NOVA SCOTIA)
King of Queens
Southpark
Anything on Discovery will do just fine
Oh yeah, does anyone remember that show Junkyard Wars?? That was the coolest show ever!

worrywort

Curb Your Enthusiasm
The Mighty Boosh
Later...with Jools Holland
South Park
The Simpsons
Friends
Malcolm in the Middle
Entourage

I watch most of these shows here - tvshack.net - They have links to every episode, free to watch - I like going through all the seasons of a program from start to finish!

Emily_G

Law and Order: SVU, 19 Kids and Counting.

Those are probably my two favs, I watch lots of others though.

Elad

Banned
Its Always Sunny In Philidelphia is my favorite show, Family Guy and Southpark come secondish.

Masychefx2

Banned
Simpsons all seasons 14 and below

family guy

breaking bad

flashforward

the wonders of the solar sytem

the universe

the sky at night

the pacific/ band of brothers

History channel- the last days of world war II

History Channel- WWII HD

Top Gear

davidburke

the wonders of the solar system

the universe

the sky at night

the wonders of the solar system was very good. I love watching any of the brian cox's documentaries he presents very well and his enthusiasm for physics really shows:D the universe and the sky at night also top shows:)

Last edited:

Masychefx2

Banned
the wonders of the solar system was very good. I love watching any of the brian cox's documentaries he presents very well and his enthusiasm for physics really shows:D the universe and the sky at night also top shows:)

yeah he does keep you engaged, on the last episode of wonders of the solar sytem, right at the end when he was on about how important earth is etc... made me cry a little :cool:

market.garden

I thought Wonders of the Solar System was one of the best programmes on TV in a while. His passion for it really made it engaging, and it was amazing how he talked about the possibility of life in the solar system outside of earth.

SPV

To name a few, I like...

Friends
The nanny
Will and grace
8 simple rules
Everybody loves raymond
Frasier
Third rock from the sun
Charmed
Americas funniest videos
Freddie