Family

Tab

I haven't been on here in a bit. Few weeks now. I used to come on a couple times a day but I stopped for some reason. I've been trying to find myself you know? looking to see what I want out of life and who I really am, I think my meds have helped a lot and I can finally do things I never could before but I'm still not 100%.

Anyway, I've come back. I feel like everyone on here is kind of like a big family. I've felt a bit lonely not chattin with people who understand SA and know what its all about.

I just wanted to tell everyone that feels alone that were are all in this together! We support eachother and give our support and understand one another.

Just felt like I should share what was on my mind tonight. It feels good to be home :)

Danfalc

Banned
Welcome back,its always nice too see a familiar face..well name ::p: And im glad to hear things have picked up for you a little bit!

Tab

Welcome back,its always nice too see a familiar face..well name ::p: And im glad to hear things have picked up for you a little bit!

lol thanks man. I wondered while I was gone if anyone would notice. Guess you did!

worrywort

I feel like everyone on here is kind of like a big family.

well said man! I feel the same! I don't think I've ever met a community of people SO similar to me! I wish I could meet everyone in person and give you all a great big hug!:D

.....gosh, I'm welling up a bit here!::eek::

...no I'm not:cool:;)