facial blusher getting better

Mike101

Hi:), I have been a facial blusher since my childhood/teenage years:crying:. I believe my facial blushing developed because of my childhood shyness. I had a crush on a classmate in 5th grade and every time the special person would look at me, I would get embarrassed and blush:eek:. It became worst when I became a teenager.

Throughout the years, I graduated from college and became an elementary teacher for the past 15 years and the blushing didn't bother me until now. About 6 years ago, I became a middle school teacher of history and I would blush here and there and some of my students would tell me that I am red:thumbdown:.

When the students told me, I became too self-conscious and sought help. I used relaxing techniques and meditation with little success. In addition, my blushing became lesser when my special person sadly died. I felt sorry for the person and prayed that my blushing would go away with the special person's passing. And, guess what? I believe it reduced my blushing frequencies.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: My goal with this posting is to help me alleviate my facial blushing by letting others know that it was the special person that caused my facial blushing.

I have never-ever told anyone about my 5th grade crush and with this posting, I hope it will completely eradicate my facial blushing and accept things as they are......Amen.