Everything is OK...we just have to work for it a bit harder

Shortyn510

I havnt posted in a while but I've been reading alot of these posts lately....Look we are not trash, GOD doesnt make trash, we are all special in our own little way...People are going to be ignorant to what they dont know, gone through or understand. Ive posted and didnt get many responses and i even put my email if any1 wanted to chat or whatever and no one has emailed....All of us have to keep putting one foot in front of another and try to not care what people think....I know its hard....Ive gotten past panic attacks but I still deal with minor social anxiety and being nervous and or freezing up a bit. Im 36m in the bay area of CA.....if you want to talk or chat by email or if you want to add me as a friend...cool...im looking for friends locally and im definitely looking to help. Tell me what you have gotten better at and keep striving for more....This world is cruel, rude and ignorant and we have to accept that and do whats best for ourselves. RJ HAYWARD CALI

MikeyC

I don't believe in God but I understand what you're saying. Good on you for overcoming your panic attacks. :)

sahxox

Nicely put.
Ive gotten past panic attacks but I still deal with minor social anxiety and being nervous and or freezing up a bit.

This world is cruel, rude and ignorant and we have to accept that and do whats best for ourselves. RJ HAYWARD CALI

I think it's about accepting that there is potential for feeling awkward and nervous, and still facing those situations. Someone a while ago (forgot who/when) replied to one of threads saying to let your anxiety know you're not going anywhere - it can be as harsh as it wants, but don't let it consume you. Everyone has a struggle in life, this one just happens to be omnipresent due to the social nature of our society. By exposure to discomfort, I learnt that no matter how bad it is, I came home alive. Everything really is ok when you believe it.