Ever just wanna break something?

lithium

I know how you feel man, sometimes all these thoughts and this depression just overwhelms me. Writing down how I feel often helps, but sometimes I just feel like breaking shit. Try working out, that helps. Or running, that's good too. Any type of physical exertion helps to cope.

206Raider

Yeah I know how you feel, I've been doing a little bit of working out but simple stuff for now sit-ups and push-ups, I got a weight bench in the garage but don't use that much. Also taking walks but I get that feeling everyonce in awhile where I just want to throw my TV out the window for no particular reason other than it would be cool and relieve stress, but I wouldn't do it just a thought lol.

Music is my outlet too.. listening to it, playing, composing.. I can be very dissociated from my family, friends etc.. and just feel like a zombie around them. Music makes me FEEL again.. the emotions are real, i think, and it reminds me that I'm still in there somewhere. It gives me something to challenge myself with too.. to get better and better, although these dies I find motivation very lacking.

Oh and when I really need to let loose.. that's what the drum kit was invented for!

Yeah.